Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Think I'm being stood up, how long to wait?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    emtmark
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 2494

    Leave it, I would want to know
    I know what this man needs.............bring me the vodka

    Comment

    • #47
      Ronin2
      Banned
      • Jan 2011
      • 5563

      Leave the neg feedback...karma is a *****!

      Comment

      • #48
        Bansh88
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 2500

        Never flaked, never been flaked on. Gun forums and others.

        If someone sounds douchy in the emails, texts or calls, I write them off quick.

        Comment

        • #49
          jtyner
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2010
          • 572

          Originally posted by Bansh88
          If someone sounds douchy in the emails, texts or calls, I write them off quick.
          This. I can usually tell from the first message if the deal is gonna go well or not.

          Comment

          • #50
            duesenberg1
            Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 166

            That's the weird part, all of our communications were smooth and there was no sign of hesitation. No sign that it was going to head south.
            Originally Posted by OlderThanDirt.
            And if I get arrested, I can piss in someone's squad car, putting it out of commission and saving a dog's life.

            Comment

            • #51
              RamonSJC
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              • Aug 2012
              • 1532

              Probably got cold feet. At least should have shown up and treated to dinner.
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
              ~Albert Einstein

              "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
              ~Thomas Jefferson

              All I have in this world is my ball$ and my word, and I don't break them for no one.
              ~Scarface

              Comment

              • #52
                duesenberg1
                Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 166

                Nothing like the failed gun transaction drive home of shame.
                Originally Posted by OlderThanDirt.
                And if I get arrested, I can piss in someone's squad car, putting it out of commission and saving a dog's life.

                Comment

                • #53
                  duesenberg1
                  Member
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 166

                  I should have taken a selfie in front of the place and started a new transaction flake thread. Too bad I don't know how to take a selfie. I can't seem to find the camera button on my brick phone.
                  Originally Posted by OlderThanDirt.
                  And if I get arrested, I can piss in someone's squad car, putting it out of commission and saving a dog's life.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    paintballergb
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 1642

                    What's this world coming to with you can't trust the word of an angry goat.
                    Insert something clever here.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      duesenberg1
                      Member
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 166

                      Said he was a college teacher. If that's not a lie, I feel bad for his class.
                      Originally Posted by OlderThanDirt.
                      And if I get arrested, I can piss in someone's squad car, putting it out of commission and saving a dog's life.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        TurboChrisB
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 5116

                        Leave an honest neg iTrader. If I were selling and saw it on the purchasing side....at least I'd be able to make an informed decision as to whether or not to deal with him.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          duesenberg1
                          Member
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 166

                          I left an honest negative I-trader. I'm just worried about getting a bad revenge rating.
                          Originally Posted by OlderThanDirt.
                          And if I get arrested, I can piss in someone's squad car, putting it out of commission and saving a dog's life.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            Bangzoom
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 6794

                            This is not "Good Moral Character"

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              duesenberg1
                              Member
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 166

                              Who? Me or angry goat?
                              Originally Posted by OlderThanDirt.
                              And if I get arrested, I can piss in someone's squad car, putting it out of commission and saving a dog's life.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                Bangzoom
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 6794

                                Originally posted by duesenberg1
                                Who? Me or angry goat?
                                him

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1