Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Molon Labe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • colossians323
    Crusader for the truth!
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 21637

    Molon Labe

    Come and get them!

    does anyone really think that standing alone, that you will be able to tell tyranny MOLON LABE?
    LIVE FREE OR DIE!

    M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

    Originally posted by M. Sage
    I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.
  • #2
    Sabesimpson
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 1633

    We all need to stick together and fight back and furthermore we need to get ALL FIREARM OWNERS involved.
    sigpic
    Sent from a hand held device!
    Apologies for any typos.

    Comment

    • #3
      zhyla
      Banned
      • Aug 2009
      • 2017

      I will be shouting MOLON LABIA. Who is with me?

      Comment

      • #4
        mikenewgun87
        In Memoriam
        • Jul 2011
        • 7732

        Originally posted by zhyla
        I will be shouting MOLON LABIA. Who is with me?
        What are we taking?

        Comment

        • #5
          BigPimping
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2010
          • 21485

          Uh oh......I see where this is going fast.
          sigpic

          PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

          When pimping begins, friendship ends.

          Don't let your history be a mystery

          Comment

          • #6
            Maddog5150
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Feb 2006
            • 10526

            The loss of your rights isn't going to happen with a thunderous clap and battle, it will be a cold dark whisper. Our rights will be slowly drained so that future generations will not have the same intestinal fortitude nor options to fight.
            We can shout all we want because it won't come down to the way of "Molon Labe"
            Buy my EO Tech XPS3-0!!!

            For those nutjobs who like to use the word "gouge"
            Note: I did not write the above article.

            Any carpenters in Socal want a side project?

            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              GW
              I need a LIFE!!
              • May 2004
              • 16078

              I'm surprised Molon labe" isn't considered hate speech by the libtards.
              sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

              Comment

              • #8
                meaty-btz
                Calguns Addict
                • Sep 2010
                • 8980

                What you need to do is get 300 beef-cake pro-gunners.. in red capes and leather undies with sandals to head down to DC and march on the mall demanding that they Molon Labe.
                Of course extra points are awarded for large round shields made of AR-500 Steel (remember you must be able to raise it to your shoulder).
                Double Bonus Round points if you get yourself a leader with an EPIC Beard and Stature.
                Triple Second Bonus Round Points if your leader is also named Leonidas. Just Leo awards half value.

                If you play your cards right you can realistically reenact when the Persians wiped out the Spartans. You will even get the massive million strong numbers to boot. Your next of kin can sell the rights to the movie.
                Last edited by meaty-btz; 08-03-2014, 8:06 PM.
                ...but their exists also in the human heart a depraved taste for equality, which impels the weak to attempt to lower the powerful to their own level, and reduces men to prefer equality in slavery to inequality with freedom.

                Comment

                • #9
                  glock17_1986
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 653

                  Part of the problem in the gun community is we all tend to like some groups and not others. I mean how many times do you hear people talk about tacticool and operators. I mean maybe i am missing it as being fun and messing around but i thin as a community we are very divided and are not to good at comming together like we should.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SILENT GUNMAN
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1468

                    CALGUNS! PREPARE FOR BATTLE!
                    "Suck on my machine gun" (Ted Nugent)

                    Originally posted by Fishslayer
                    "9mm is for killing Europeans. For truly dangerous people you need a .45."
                    Originally posted by fighterpilot562
                    I showed up naked to ur house with cake. But you weren't home. YOur wife maced me. And I was arrested

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      colossians323
                      Crusader for the truth!
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 21637

                      Originally posted by SILENT GUNMAN
                      CALGUNS! PREPARE FOR BATTLE!
                      not working very well for slo area. One of the most antigun of all leo operate in your area
                      LIVE FREE OR DIE!

                      M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

                      Originally posted by M. Sage
                      I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        RR.44
                        CGSSA Leader
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 1933

                        I've said it before and I'll say it again, all we agree on is that guns are cool/fun, other than that we don't agree on anything.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ConcealedKalifornia
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2014
                          • 512

                          Originally posted by RR.44
                          I've said it before and I'll say it again, all we agree on is that guns are cool/fun, other than that we don't agree on anything.
                          I don't agree with this at all.
                          Concealed Carry Gun Reviews

                          Custom Kydex Holsters

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1