Anzio. I'd figure out how to get ammo after I legally possessed it.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
24 hours
Collapse
X
-
Glock Model 18 with front broom handle and drum magazine and threaded barrel with compensator then list it on my CCW permit.Last edited by Gunsmith Dan; 07-23-2014, 12:00 PM.Comment
-
Toss up, either a real P90(full auto, short barrel, the works) or an integrally suppressed 10/22If you had 24 hours to purchase a weapon "currently within your means", that is not california legal and/or not on the roster, what would you buy before the window of opportunity closes and everythings back to normal.
Notes: 1.DROS process is eliminated
2.All weapons are legal to include class III if its "within your means" and any added features, modifications, or accessories.
Think hard gents you got 1 shot!!!Yes, I am an electrical engineer.
No, I will not fix your computer.Comment
-
Comment
-
FAL
Comment
-
-
Either suppressed SBR 5.56/300 blk or suppressed 10/22.
sent from my mobile device using tapatalk"Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the comprehension of the weak." -- John AdamsComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,427
Posts: 25,147,752
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20153 users online. 135 members and 20018 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment