Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Help me finish my zombie hunter collection!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Soginator
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 1696

    Help me finish my zombie hunter collection!

    Well they aren't really rare guns, but I decided I would get a gun of every common caliber and jokingly call it my zombie hunting collection. So far I have
    Handguns:
    SA XD9 4in
    Glock 22
    SA 1911 mil spec
    Ruger GP100

    Shotgun:
    Mossberg 500 tacticool

    Rifles:
    Ruger 10/22 takedown
    Savage AXIS XP .308
    DDM4v1
    S&W M&P10
    Arsenal AK47

    Next up I was thinking of getting a .44 Desert Eagle and something for super long range. Was thinking of a .338, but I could use help deciding caliber and rifle. Also I was informed .380 might be considered common.
    While I don't plan on upgrading the calibers I have with exception to the .45, if you have a good suggestion to trade up to I could always use opinions.
    WTS HK USP45c http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1304283
  • #2
    dfens
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 946

    I'd think carefully on the .338 Lapua I thought about one for fun if I were to pass on a .308 until I saw the price the ammo goes for.

    It's around $4.00-7.00 dollars a round so you'd better reload and or hand load that sucker or not shoot it that much.

    Plus all the rifles I'd want in that caliber are wicked expensive. I could afford it but don't get out to long range shooting enough to justify the purchase to own one at this time.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1