Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Why you REALLY need standard cap (100+ rd) Magazines....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    223556
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3349

    So who's picking up all that brass?!
    "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

    "Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
    - Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)

    Comment

    • #17
      ojisan
      Agent 86
      CGN Contributor
      • Apr 2008
      • 11781

      Originally posted by Sojournertruth
      white haired men with too much money
      Old enough to know that you can't take the money with you when you go!



      Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
      I don't really care, I just like to argue.

      Comment

      • #18
        mif_slim
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Apr 2008
        • 10089

        So it's true! Gun owners are a bunch of old white guys!!100% of that crowd was white. Lol
        Originally posted by Gottmituns
        It's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.

        Comment

        • #19
          GW
          I need a LIFE!!
          • May 2004
          • 16078

          I envy them.
          What a hoot!
          sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

          Comment

          • #20
            flatbedtruckin
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2013
            • 785

            Accuracy by volume.... if the bg's have them i need them too..
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #21
              kmca
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 2371

              Don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to have to carry an AR with 100 rounds in it. 60 is pretty much my limit

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1