I think it depends on the particular Walmart you go to. The one in Milpitas doesn't care, you can pay for your ammo at any counter. I usually enter via the home and garden entry at the back and pay for my ammo there if I'm just buying birdshots for shotguns. The rifle/pistol/buckshots/slugs are in the locked counter so you'll need the clerk to get those in Milpitas Walmart, so when I'm buying those I pay at the sporting goods counter.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Walmart ammo policy?
Collapse
X
-
-
Yeah I think it depends on the Walmart, both the ones in Salinas that I go to either will ring you up at Sporting goods or one of the front registers. They have to walk it up for you, but still.RIP Edrik M Alford 1966-2014.
I love you and miss you pop.
I'll meet you on the range in heaven, keep a bench open for me.
Pro 2A.
Pro Freedom
Pro Everyone minding their own business.Comment
-
I went to one in AZ the other night at 10:30 PM, and was informed I could not buy any ammo after 10:00 pm because the sporting goods counter closes at that time. All ammo must be purchased at that counter. There was another guy there trying to buy a license, and he was *** out as well.sigpicComment
-
Same here it has to be paid at the sporting goods section since its inside a locked shelf... Sometimes the have 100 count birdshot out on an endcap...i dont mind...Kyle "Kenosha Kid" Rittenhouse did nothing wrongComment
-
I think it's spelled 'retarded'.
Comment
-
i was there last week, bought 3 packs of .45. The walmart staff took the ammo to the front and told me which counter # to pick it up. I asked i want to pay at the sporting goods counter now so i can still shop my household items. They told me i must check out in the front.Comment
-
no i don't need to present idPSN name= entwie_dumaylaOriginally posted by 2761377man's greatest accomplishments have been achieved in the face of futility.
it's a piss poor excuse to quit.
"I came into this world with someone else's blood on me and I don't mind leaving the same way..."
***looking to buy in great condition yugo sks***Comment
-
Originally posted by cockedandglockedGetting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.Comment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,920
Posts: 25,153,232
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29052 users online. 122 members and 28930 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment