Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anybody know the secret word?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Max-the-Silent
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 786

    Anybody know the secret word?

    To get a call back from Coldwar shooters?

    Called, left message on voice mail, no call back.

    Called, spoke w/ live person, asked if a certain upper was in stock..."I think so" gave CC #, was told she'd call right back with confirmation and tracking, no call back.

    Waited a week, called. live person, no info, "I'll call you back." No call back.

    Called and left message on voice mail, cancelled order. No call back, and here's my mistake. I didn't check my CC first - called, CWS charged my card two days previous, no notification of shipping, no tracking number.

    I call CWS, wanted to see if the upper had been shipped, or if I could just communicate with someone, "I'll call you back," no info available, no call back.

    I guess I don't know the secret handshake or secret word.
  • #2
    CALI-gula
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2006
    • 7215

    Have you tried sending them a PM here (to PIRATE14) on Calguns with all the details? That might work - they do check in quite often and answer PMs frequently.

    Good luck.

    .
    ------------------------

    Comment

    • #3
      wildcard
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 4924

      What are you looking for? I'm sure there are other retailers.

      Comment

      • #4
        Ding126
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 4393

        New supplier = secret word
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Spiggy
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2006
          • 8688

          parfait, the secret word is parfait

          -they're probably swamped right now at the shop
          Originally posted by AJAX22
          Anti gun BS...

          Finger print recognition is one more thing that keeps your killamajig from performing its killimafunction

          Comment

          • #6
            Nefarious
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2006
            • 2083

            Originally posted by Spiggy
            parfait, the secret word is parfait

            -they're probably swamped right now at the shop
            What about all the other days they stated they would call back?
            sigpic
            **** Insert Disclaimer here for any past, present, and future posts. Dont get butt hurt, offended, or complain about an innocent mistake, information that is not 100% accurate, or sillyness mistaken for anything other than that ****

            Comment

            • #7
              lawaia
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2008
              • 2083

              The secret word is "money." If they don't want it, give it to someone else. The nice thing about credit cards is that you can dispute the charge.

              Comment

              • #8
                elSquid
                In Memoriam
                • Aug 2007
                • 11844

                Originally posted by lawaia
                The secret word is "money." If they don't want it, give it to someone else. The nice thing about credit cards is that you can dispute the charge.
                I'd dispute it. The OP has been far too patient, IMO. My experiences with CWS have been good, but if I was in that situation I wouldn't hesitate any longer.

                Personally, this is why I like buying from tenpercent. If an item shows up as being in stock on the website, then it's _in stock_. And it's shipped promptly after you buy.

                Real time inventory for an online store is the only way to go.

                -- Michael

                Comment

                • #9
                  heycorey
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 825

                  Bird.

                  Bird is the word.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    domokun
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2008
                    • 3525

                    Someone said the secret word of the day? Scream real loud!?
                    "Can our form of government, our system of justice, survive if one can be denied a freedom because he might abuse it?" --Harlon Carter
                    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." --Gerald Ford
                    "Government is essentially the negation of liberty." --Ludwig von Mises
                    "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Admiral Yamamoto
                    USS Hornet ARC Member.

                    sigpic
                    Join today?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Glock30
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 2176

                      I think some of you guys are missing the fact he was already charged for the upper. I would dispute the charge and find a new retailer, although I dealt with them at the gun show a couple months back and my service was great!
                      sigpic

                      www.addaxtactical.com

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        ZombieKiller
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 2555

                        Dispute it.....and when you do- I bet they'll finally notice you.....and finally call you back.
                        "The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory...."

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Max-the-Silent
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 786

                          Thanks for the responses - and somehow, I received a call back this afternoon. It seems that the upper(s) are on the way to CWS from the manufacturer, they are expected to arrive shortly and they've (CWS) been charged for them.

                          CWS charged my card in anticipation of having the upper in their hands to ship to me pronto.

                          I believe that maybe my post here might have gotten someone's attention...

                          I went with CWS because they're one of the outfits helping California shooters. I haven't changed my mind on that - Hell, I'm still waiting for my Shrike, I waited two years for an ASP, and don't even ask me how many times I called Tim Lafrance for goodies I was waiting on back in the old days - patience isn't a problem for me, but lack of communication is.

                          Glock30 - Addax is on my radar, I believe I feel a need for a GPU coming on...

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1