I want to see what an upper I am considering selling is worth but I dont know if that is considered violating a rule in the Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales subforum. Is that allowed there or is there another place I can ask that?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Seller question
Collapse
X
-
Seller question
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt
I Hate California.Tags: None -
Looking on gunbroker and Colt 6940 uppers in good condition are going for about $800. Cool.Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt
I Hate California.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,972
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24548 users online. 39 members and 24509 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment