Are you ready for the Obamazombie Apocalypse? LOL - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_95F5e-Achttp://www.alloutdoor.com/2014/04/26....SSdc9x9h.dpuf
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New (and Bizarre) AR15 Tool / Tomahawk?
Collapse
X
-
Lol that's one hell of a tool. I sure wouldn't want to slip while tightening or adjusting something with that thing. Might end up cutting a finger or hand off lol.The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria)" -
It's just a way for AR fanboys to still be armed when their rifle inevitably breaks down on them. They should have gotten an AKComment
-
WTF is all that? When I got my first AR, I thought I needed one or more of the "super combo" tools everyone sells. Haven't even thought of using one yet, glad I didn't buy. I don't walk around with a cell phone on one hip & multi-tool on the other, nor will I.Yes I took the pic, no I didn't go swimming!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,568
Posts: 25,149,309
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34884 users online. 146 members and 34738 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment