Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

San Diego County Shooting Areas?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WaffleMachine
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 67

    San Diego County Shooting Areas?

    I've looked here prior to posting, but posts are too old for my liking. Im in Vista and will head back up north tomorrow and am looking for something a bit east or north preferably flat for some target shooting. If you are able to PM any coordinates within an hour'ish of here, or give any insights taking account closures it'd be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
  • #2
    SB1964
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 4876

    Might be tough getting outdoor info from guys on here. Maybe you know, maybe you don't? Most of our shooting areas are under threat of closures due to trash & irresponsibility. Some have already been closed permanently. The worse thing people can do on this site is post info for ALL to read, granted you did ask for a PM. Look at some BLM maps & stay away from the "sensitive habitat" areas. I'd like to help you further, but I was shown areas by CalGuns members & did "clean-ups" to earn my spots. Good luck!
    Yes I took the pic, no I didn't go swimming!

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1