Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fav gun store OC area?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jimmybacon43
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 2000

    Fav gun store OC area?

    Hey guys, looking for gun store recommendations in the OC/Irvine area. So far I pretty much only know Turners, looking for better suggestions with preferably cheaper ammo.

    Right now .223 is about .50 cents a round at turners, are there any gun stores down here that have it for less?
    Originally posted by RookieShooter
    One of the theory is that the hormones they put in the milk. That is why there are more obesity and homosexual today then back in the 60's.
  • #2
    h0use
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2009
    • 5783

    Walmart has been having a good supply of 223

    Comment

    • #3
      daphonz
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 593

      Originally posted by Jimmybacon43
      Right now .223 is about .50 cents a round at turners, are there any gun stores down here that have it for less?
      Save yourself the headache of looking at local shops for cheaper ammo, just buy it online and visit the stores for the guns themselves. You can get 1k Wolf Gold .223 for what was it, $349.95 shipped I think?

      Shopwise I like Riflegear (Fountain Valley), but I hear good things about OC Firearms (Fountain Valley), and OC Armory (Laguna Niguel?). Ed's Tactical in Placentia is nice too if you want to special order something.

      Comment

      • #4
        anothervr6kid
        Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 290

        I go to OC Armory for transfers.
        I buy my ammo at Walmart.

        Comment

        • #5
          prod39
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2009
          • 954

          RifleGear ! is the bestest!

          Seriously though, I don't think there are any good deals on .223 ammo.

          Comment

          • #6
            Oldmandan
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 2721

            I buy all my guns and ammo off the internet now. Everybody's prices around the OC are still too high.
            "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them" - Richard Henry Lee

            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              Treadstone
              Member
              • Aug 2012
              • 195

              Gunbot.net to locate ammo. Riflegear is my first choice for custom builds. I keep hearing good things about OC Firearms (very close to Riflegear). Good experiences here with OC Armory for transfers.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                Jimmybacon43
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2013
                • 2000

                Thanks for the suggestions guys
                Originally posted by RookieShooter
                One of the theory is that the hormones they put in the milk. That is why there are more obesity and homosexual today then back in the 60's.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1