I'm looking for a dueling tree for handguns and with extra paddles for .22lr. I was looking at The Target Man one but I was curious about other brands I should check out. I don't have any experience with one and was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for something I can haul out onto BLM land with a friend.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dueling tree recommendations
Collapse
X
-
I bought a Target Man kit, and all of the steel to assemble it, but have yet to do so."If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
-Dalton
WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,752
Posts: 25,151,272
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16488 users online. 45 members and 16443 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment