Had a couple with plans to build more. Only own one now, the best one that I built. On to 1911s
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Got her Home !!!!!
Collapse
X
-
-
Yup thats one of my wants also, a nice 1911.Comment
-
I built one....it has consumed my life, be careful. in a matter of a few months I ended up building 5 more complete lowers, now im starting on building more uppers.....god help me.A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns.-Mario PuzoComment
-
Nice..sigpic
"its hard to face the problem if the problem is your face"Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,845
Posts: 25,152,321
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18172 users online. 147 members and 18025 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment