I saw a video with a bunch of bowling ball cannons, but can't remember where I saw it at? Does anyone know. it was at a .50 shoot I think, in the desert. I did a search, but couldn't find it.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bowling ball mortar video??
Collapse
X
-
Bowling ball mortar video??
Tags: None -
MUUUUUUWHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
The balls will be flyin' this weekend.
Don't ask me how I know.
50 BMG Shooters http://50-bmg.com/forum/index.phpComment
-
That guys BBM is a joke!
Look at the ones that Jon posted, quality is the name of the game. Launching a bowling ball 500+ yards, PRICELESS!
50 BMG Shooters http://50-bmg.com/forum/index.phpComment
-
Oxy cylinders are thicker and stronger then you think.
50 BMG Shooters http://50-bmg.com/forum/index.phpComment
-
-
Muahahaha... its better to see it in person than on video. Nighttime, glowsticks and a nice whistle, nothing beats that.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,108
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24259 users online. 165 members and 24094 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment