Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Has anyone seen this for sale?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dscoduc
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 845

    Has anyone seen this for sale?

    While looking at a Sig Sauer AR Pistol the Bolt Catch was different than I had ever seen. I really like it but can't seem to find anything like it for sale... Does anyone have ideas on where I might find this for sale?

    You can see where the bolt catch has a 90 degree angle and provides a finger place to hold the bolt open when no magazine is inserted...

  • #2
    CK_32
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 14369

    I haven't seen it for sale but I saw a full article in last months Trigger or Recoil mag. One of the 2. Looks like a pretty fun little toy. Probably not worth the $$$ it probably costs tho.
    For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

    What's Your Caliber??


    My Youtube channel

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1