Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Purchase Off Roster Pistol & Shipping

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BCA142
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 752

    Purchase Off Roster Pistol & Shipping

    I found an off roster pistol I want to buy from a calgun member. He is in Socal and I am in Norcal. I know most do not want to ship and prefer face to face PPT. If seller is willing to ship to my qualified FFL, is it legal or does the law require this to be face to face as it is an off roster pistol.
    Dec. 15, 1791
    "The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed" EVER!!!!!

    NRA Life Member: Benefactor
    Calguns Supporter
    CRPA Supporter
    Second Amendment Foundation Life Member Defender Club
  • #2
    Baboosh
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2008
    • 6769

    No can do, it must be FTF PPT. If you ship it to an FFL it must be entered into his A&D and therefor the roster applies. Your FFL must be willing to SSE it.
    Just a normal guy

    Comment

    • #3
      BCA142
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 752

      Thank you for the information.
      Dec. 15, 1791
      "The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed" EVER!!!!!

      NRA Life Member: Benefactor
      Calguns Supporter
      CRPA Supporter
      Second Amendment Foundation Life Member Defender Club

      Comment

      • #4
        BroncoBob
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2008
        • 6019

        Road trip with 10 day vacation solves the problem
        sigpic
        NRA MEMBER

        Originally Posted by ar15barrels
        Unscrew the lid. There is a foil seal there.
        Pull the seal off and screw the lid back on.
        Then you can squeeze the mustard and it will come out of the bottle..

        Liberals are termites eating at the foundation of our constitution.
        Michael Reagan

        Comment

        • #5
          BCA142
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 752

          That is one option.
          Dec. 15, 1791
          "The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed" EVER!!!!!

          NRA Life Member: Benefactor
          Calguns Supporter
          CRPA Supporter
          Second Amendment Foundation Life Member Defender Club

          Comment

          • #6
            kalaikanui
            Junior Member
            • Mar 2012
            • 86

            I had to make the dreaded drive TWICE... Once to pay for it (and get the SSE started) and 10 days later to pick it up.... I can relate!!!

            Comment

            • #7
              apple312
              Junior Member
              • Jan 2014
              • 5

              i don't know about this ..sorry dear

              Comment

              • #8
                dinkydau
                Member
                • Oct 2011
                • 394

                I work for the airlines, so I fly free, but all I am out is a car rental and gas. You could drive, leaving early am and arrive in the mid or late afternoon and meet to do the transaction. Then take a day off 20 days later and make it a 3 day weekend of just two weeks later. Both trips would be an overnighter.
                As for me, arrived at the local airport, met at opening of the FGS and did our thing and two weeks later on my day off flew back down paid the $25-35 for the car rental again, had breakfast and picked up the firearm. Checked in my carry on roller bag with the firearm inside. Declared it at the ticket counter. flew back home and picked it up at the carousel.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1