Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

happy with sgammo, as always

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • russt
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 1039

    happy with sgammo, as always

    just felt like posting my appreciation with sgammo for once again delivering exactly what i ordered, packaged perfectly, shipped the morning after i ordered it. ive ordered many times from them and have always had this same experience. thumbs up sgammo!!!
  • #2
    Dano3467
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2013
    • 7381

    good experiences from vendors are always great.

    I love it when a plan comes together.

    Comment

    • #3
      mlrs_27m
      Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 196

      I am a huge fan of sgammo.

      Comment

      • #4
        223556
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 3349

        +1 for sgammo.
        They have been great!
        "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

        "Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
        - Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)

        Comment

        • #5
          GREASY357
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 1684

          Always my first stop!
          War is mostly waiting.

          Comment

          • #6
            voiceofreason
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2010
            • 3785

            sgammo
            midwayusa
            ammunitiontogo (bit more expensive, but never had issues)

            all great in my book
            "You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
            John Quincy Adams

            "You will never know how little my generation has traded away our freedoms and rights for. I'm sorry and ashamed for what we've left to the following generations."
            voiceofreason

            Comment

            • #7
              greg36f
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 1758

              Speaking of ammo, I want to get some 7.62 by 39 just to throw on the shelf. Any opinions on which is best over there at SG?

              Don't need the best, just looking for "good enough"......not willing to go for crappy stuff just to save 10 bucks either though.....

              Comment

              • #8
                russt
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2012
                • 1039

                The golden tiger is gtg. I just bought a 1080 case of the ukrainian red army standard and am interested to try it out.

                Comment

                • #9
                  SB1964
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 4876

                  I've shopped there for awhile, thumbs up! Never been disappointed at all.
                  Yes I took the pic, no I didn't go swimming!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Capybara
                    CGSSA Coordinator
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 15638

                    They are a solid vendor, I have bought many times from them.
                    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Dutch3
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 14181

                      Always 100% satisfied with orders from calguns member SGAmmo.
                      Just taking up space in (what is no longer) the second-worst small town in California.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Mr.EBR
                        Member
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 118

                        this is funny I just discovered SGAmmo and wasn't sure about it until now lol.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Moonastray
                          Junior Member
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 64

                          After shipping they're pretty much always the cheapest place to buy from. Nothing but good things to say about SGammo

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            john67elco
                            Veteran Member
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 3155

                            I bought a bunch from them over many years I love em
                            Originally posted by Gwalker99
                            ""Calgunners couldn't wait to start falling all over themselves as to how to best comply""


                            half of you here are weak and lame that will basically wind up being happy with .22 single shot pistols or single barrel shotguns..

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              j15w
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 869

                              +1000 for sgammo. Top notch and great pricing.
                              It was just an old plywood boat, with a '75 Johnson, with electric choke. A young boy, two hands on the wheel, I can't replace the way it made me feel.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1