Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

2014 laws

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clipofblanks
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 973

    2014 laws

    What new laws has come into effect this year? I know buying mag kits are a no no. Is there any other laws? Are 80 lowers still legal? I been under a rock
    Point your muzzle in a safe direction
  • #2
    LastCalifornian
    Banned
    CGN Contributor
    • May 2013
    • 2642

    Tagged

    Comment

    • #3
      mcat707
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 2346

      Check out this thread...

      Comment

      • #4
        clipofblanks
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 973

        thanks for link but I Didn't see it saying anything about c&r. I am trying to figure out what changed exactly.
        Point your muzzle in a safe direction

        Comment

        • #5
          hcbr
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2010
          • 4733

          long gun registration is one of them that changed; just like handguns, rifles will now need to be registered . The other one that stood out for me at least, is to make sure all firearms are locked if there is someone you live with has a past history of mental illness.
          Be the change that you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi

          "A bullet sounds the same in every language..."
          ― Stewie Griffin (Family Guy Episode: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story 2005)

          Comment

          • #6
            foxracer72
            Junior Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 68

            Im also interested in what all has been passed, only thing I was aware of was the reg of long guns

            Comment

            • #7
              Librarian
              Admin and Poltergeist
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2005
              • 44689

              Sheesh, folks.

              General Gun Discussions and Off Topic are not the Calguns forums for this discussion.

              Please see http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=862423 in the CA 2A Political and Activism Forum
              ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

              Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1