Get my FFL03 and buy more C&R pistols.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Your 2014 WTB List
Collapse
X
-
Having a custom 1911 being built right now but wouldn't mind a 2011 built by the same guy. Little pricey though and kinda on the fence about what legislation might pass this year so holding off for the moment.
A 4" .500 or .454 just for poops and giggles but no way i'm paying what they go for new.
FNX .45, HK .45, M&P .40 and .45 along with maybe a Shield and a backup 9 Pro for matches. Only if the right deals came along.
AlVarious 1911s.
Some revolvers.
Some rifles.
Back to owning some of those "polymer" guns.
They see me rollin'
They hatin'Comment
-
just bought my 686+ yesterday so thats off the list
i want to buy a 1911 TRP (looked at the SA one so far), a remington 870 shotgun (most likley one of the tactical models), and fun 22 LR pistol to have some fun at the range with
Dont know If i can get everything on the list by the end of the yearthe 1911 TRP is at the lowend of the list because it is the most expensive item i want, I will probably get the Remington 870 especially with spring coming up to go clay shooting with my buddies
but hey who know happy huntingComment
-
I wanted a GP100. But they were all out.
So I jailed a S&W 686 plus instead.Comment
-
Originally posted by Bobby RiciglianoI like FDE because when I pose for pictures with my FDE guns it makes me look more like an operator.Originally posted by Nutnfancy"Preserve your gat"Comment
-
I was thinking along the lines of picking up a revolver, something in .357, then, maybe a nice bolt action rifle
then, I watched a video on a Sig P226, now I'm thinking about one of them
im at a crossroadssigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,373
Posts: 25,147,253
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27256 users online. 145 members and 27111 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment