Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is Centerfiresystems a good company?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rambutan316
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 705

    Is Centerfiresystems a good company?

    Their prices look good. Are they a good company? California friendly?
  • #2
    Divernhunter
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 8753

    Yes. I have purchased from them and no problems.
    Once they had a flat rate shipping on anything for $9.99(as I remember). I got together with a couple friends and we ordered 25,800 rounds. That really saved on the shipping.
    A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
    NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
    SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

    Comment

    • #3
      Ritchie8719
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2013
      • 1433

      I bought some stuff from them, I was not in California, they were fine.
      Tarn Helm, WTF???

      My god, Bigger Hammer, dont you have jaywalkers to ticket?

      bunny farts to flamethrowers

      Comment

      • #4
        croc4
        Senior Member
        • May 2005
        • 569

        They are a little slow in shipping from my experience, but never really had any bad dealings with them.

        wouldn't think twice about buying from them


        croc4

        Comment

        • #5
          ShadowX
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 622

          They are not California friendly if you are buying a new semi-auto rifle. I think they will ship only C&R and bolt-action to California.

          Comment

          • #6
            MountainShooter
            Member
            • Oct 2010
            • 454

            They would not ship a rifle parts kit to Cali for me. I won't buy from them unless it is a really good deal. Not Cali friendly at all.

            Comment

            • #7
              Dead*Reckoned
              Veteran Member
              • May 2010
              • 2643

              bought some ammo from them, no complaints

              Comment

              • #8
                The War Wagon
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Apr 2011
                • 10294

                I've bought everything from AK parts to an AR-15 from them. They're GTG.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  a1c
                  CGSSA Coordinator
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 9098

                  Purchased from them a couple of times, had zero complaints.
                  WTB: French & Finnish firearms. WTS: raw honey, tumbled .45 ACP brass, stupid cat.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Dannicus
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 2577

                    I've purchased a few things from them. Quick shipping. No problems.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ShadowX
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 622

                      Here are their policy for CA residents:



                      California

                      California Handguns must be on the California Approved Handgun List
                      No Mags over 10 rounds
                      No Semi-Auto Rifles
                      No Semi-Auto Shotguns
                      No Firearm Parts Kits

                      Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Francisco: No Ammo without FFL

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        jben
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 2042

                        I've used them with no problems.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          e-clip
                          Junior Member
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 79

                          I ordered parts and they shipped fast.

                          When ordering ammo from them it gets a little tricky because they charge extra for shipping ammo.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            a1c
                            CGSSA Coordinator
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 9098

                            Go with Atlantic for semi-auto rifles. Otherwise, I like Centerfire.
                            WTB: French & Finnish firearms. WTS: raw honey, tumbled .45 ACP brass, stupid cat.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              dwtt
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7470

                              I bought my surplus Sig P6 from them. There's no problem with Centerfire Systems.
                              What are you trying to buy?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1