Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Still a good joke cheaper than dirt

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Roger007
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 174

    Still a good joke cheaper than dirt

    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-0520
  • #2
    StuckInTheP.R.O.Ca
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 2995

    Is that a current add or is it a post Sandy Hook price gouge. I don't know how those jerks still have any customers.
    __________________________________________________ _____________




    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      shooperman
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 1854

      Theres a review that was just posted on the 24th of November. Apparently some people enjoy pain.
      "I'd cure the whole world with one primal scream, but no one would listen" - Davey Havok

      Comment

      • #4
        Roger007
        Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 174

        Got it off there site today

        Comment

        • #5
          CGT80
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2008
          • 2981

          Looks like 15 bucks worth of ammo and a 105 dollar tuna fish can with 10 cents of nitrogen in it. 120 bucks sounds about right

          Hey, at least it will be fresh............

          On another note, I bought two 40mm waterproof GI ammo cans for 8 bucks each, last week. I should pack a thousand rounds of 223 ammo in there, purge it with nitrogen, add desiccant packs, and seal it up. I would let it go for a mere $3200. It will be good to the last drop...............I mean last round
          He who dies with the most tools/toys wins

          Comment

          • #6
            TKM
            Onward through the fog!
            CGN Contributor
            • Jul 2002
            • 10657

            They've been advertising on Coast To Coast.

            I've emailed the producers and let them know of the fine CTD reputation.

            I guess if the check clears they don't care.
            It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

            Comment

            • #7
              olddirtygerm
              Member
              • Apr 2013
              • 374

              Looks like a great deal. Maybe I can save on shipping if i order a pistol grip or stock ;-)

              Comment

              • #8
                rottolia
                Member
                • Sep 2012
                • 125

                That's a great deal


                Oh wait, its .22, not .223

                Comment

                • #9
                  latesvak
                  Member
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 355

                  Ha. My wife choked on her food when I showed her this.

                  Latesvak

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SonofWWIIDI
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 21583

                    CTD, suckage!
                    Sorry, not sorry.
                    🎺

                    Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mikenewgun87
                      In Memoriam
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 7732

                      SCREW CTD!!!!


                      CTD

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        18Dmedic
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 596

                        CTD:Prices
                        as
                        Ford Excursion:economy commuter

                        In other words...crooked price gougers.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Rickrock1
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Jan 2012
                          • 5158

                          Originally posted by StuckInTheP.R.O.Ca
                          Is that a current add or is it a post Sandy Hook price gouge. I don't know how those jerks still have any customers.
                          You know Curiosity killed the cat. Screw cheaper than dirt and the donkey they rhode in on.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Jet Setter
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Aug 2012
                            • 5348

                            They are a JOKE. Sadly, people will pay it.
                            *********************
                            WTS:
                            1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
                            2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
                            3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              compulsivegunbuyer
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 2640

                              Wow, only 36 cents a round.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1