Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Iggy spotted at Chabot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    tophatjones
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 1539

    Correct me if I'm wrong, as I joined Cal guns later, but isn't Iggy also the guy who started the TWO WEEKS thing? As in TWO WEEKS, all your OLLs will be illegal? What firearms was he shooting?

    Comment

    • #17
      thedrickel
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2006
      • 5581

      Yep, I believe he told Wes (TPF) at the SJ gun show that they would be listing in TWO WEEKS!

      Why would someone go from BOF firearms expert to Bayview/HP beat cop . . . gee, I wonder . . . !
      I hate people that are full of hate.

      It's not illegal to tip for PPT!

      Comment

      • #18
        dwtt
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2005
        • 7470

        Originally posted by thedrickel
        Why would someone go from BOF firearms expert to Bayview/HP beat cop . . . gee, I wonder . . . !
        It was a move up for him! I mean, now he gets to sleep at his desk during the graveyard shift instead of shooting it to pieces.

        Comment

        • #19
          Soldier415
          Calguns Addict
          • Feb 2007
          • 9537

          Originally posted by dwtt
          It was a move up for him! I mean, now he gets to sleep at his desk during the graveyard shift instead of shooting it to pieces.



          That is sig material there!~
          Originally posted by harmoniums
          Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
          My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
          Originally posted by bwiese
          Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

          Comment

          • #20
            yellowfin
            Calguns Addict
            • Nov 2007
            • 8371

            Originally posted by capitol
            funny you all mention the camera thing.

            i was told that way back when...

            Iggy brought a camera and was taking pics of people and their rifles (OLL types) he later was spotted in the parking lot snapping shots of license plates. once this was discovered he was asked (kicked) to leave the property.

            what a "Richard" he is
            Can anyone, anyone at all, explain why he hasn't been institutionalized?
            "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws. That's insane!" -- Penn Jillette
            Originally posted by indiandave
            In Pennsylvania Your permit to carry concealed is called a License to carry fire arms. Other states call it a CCW. In New Jersey it's called a crime.
            Discretionary Issue is the new Separate but Equal.

            Comment

            • #21
              savageevo
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 1220

              Can you confirm if he was shooting a OLL?????????

              Comment

              • #22
                Spiggy
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2006
                • 8688

                Originally posted by yellowfin2
                Can anyone, anyone at all, explain why he hasn't been institutionalized?
                that question applies to much of california's "leadership"
                Originally posted by AJAX22
                Anti gun BS...

                Finger print recognition is one more thing that keeps your killamajig from performing its killimafunction

                Comment

                • #23
                  Satex
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 3501

                  Originally posted by savageevo
                  Can you confirm if he was shooting a OLL?????????
                  Iggy doesn't need an OLL. He is a firearms "expert" of many years and has the "knowhow" needed to properly own and operate a true "assault rifle". He is also one of the few individuals in the great state of California knowledgeable in the secret trade of distinguishing a muzzle brake from a flash hider.
                  I believe he is also a BoF certified Mahogany Desk inspector.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    redcliff
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 5676

                    Iggy's been a real inspiration to Calguns:






                    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
                    "What we get away with isn't usually the same as what's good for us"
                    "An extended slide stop is the second most useless part you can put on a 1911"

                    "While Ruger DA revolvers may be built like a tank, they have the aesthetics of one also,
                    although I suppose there are a few tanks which I owe an apology to for that remark"

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      ibanezfoo
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 12395

                      Originally posted by capitol
                      I shot my bullet buttoned AR15 with Iggy out at Chabot today! Well, ok.. not right next to him, but several benches away
                      Was he actually shooting or just giving people the stink eye or what?

                      -Bryan
                      vindicta inducit ad salutem?

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        hoffmang
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 18448

                        This is Iggy's OnListLower: http://www.hoffmang.com/firearms/Ign...2005-05-17.pdf

                        -Gene
                        Gene Hoffman
                        Chairman, California Gun Rights Foundation

                        DONATE NOW
                        to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @cgfgunrights on Twitter.
                        Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
                        I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!


                        "The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          csmintel
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008
                          • 873

                          what the ? is this america or georgia? how is this possible? he needs this for duty and non-duty use. he is going to use it for target practicing. hardly qualifies as duty use. for duty use why they don't give him one of doj.dof rifles. they got armory don't they? how is this at all possible? aren't we all equal in this country?

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            technique
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 10639

                            Originally posted by hoffmang
                            WOW
                            California Uber Alles, California Uber Alles
                            Uber Alles California, Uber Alles California

                            I am Governor Jerry Brown, My aura smiles and never frowns, Soon I will be President...

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              hoffmang
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 18448

                              That letter is going to turn out to be priceless for our side

                              -Gene
                              Gene Hoffman
                              Chairman, California Gun Rights Foundation

                              DONATE NOW
                              to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @cgfgunrights on Twitter.
                              Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
                              I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!


                              "The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                trinydex
                                Veteran Member
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 4720

                                Originally posted by hoffmang
                                oh where do you get all these wonderful toys

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1