Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

328 Guns & 4.2 Tons Of Ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • titus75
    Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 396

    328 Guns & 4.2 Tons Of Ammo

    Some news from down under,



    Last edited by titus75; 05-26-2020, 10:52 PM.
    I didn't buy fireworks on the 4th of July, if I want fireworks I'll call my ex-wife.
  • #2
    nick
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2008
    • 19152

    Glocks worth $10K? They must have some hefty taxes down there
    DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

    DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      The Paper Pimp
      Banned
      • Mar 2013
      • 967

      guns are dangerous and those bolt actions look like the most dangerous kind.

      Comment

      • #4
        Moemoe1
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 1571

        Omg telescopic lenses!? Oh sweet baby Jesus save us from the telescopic lenses!!!!

        Comment

        • #5
          sfbay
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Sep 2011
          • 1646

          That is an awesome collection




          I'm envious!

          i'm
          You get what you get and you don't get upset !

          Comment

          • #6
            colossians323
            Crusader for the truth!
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 21637

            Sad how fast we are headed this direction
            LIVE FREE OR DIE!

            M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

            Originally posted by M. Sage
            I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

            Comment

            • #7
              GoatLovin
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2008
              • 745

              My favorite is the quote at the end:

              "Our fear is that these firearms are high-caliber firearms that if they got into the wrong hands they could certainly be used in a nasty way."
              So the police acknowledge that they WEREN'T in the wrong hands to begin with.

              Comment

              • #8
                Deimos887
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2013
                • 1673

                Thats bullcrap!

                We need to a Calguns member fundraiser going..

                Would $25 each per the 3,000+ active posting members cover the cost of airdropping Glock handguns and telescopic sights across Australia?

                Revolution!!

                Hey can we stop for Kangaroo burgers?

                Comment

                • #9
                  CrossedRifles
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 2443

                  “These firearms are very disturbing.”

                  Are they offended by the firearms as well?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    smittty
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 6268

                    328 guns, mostly bolt action hunting rifles. I see on ak style handgun, one 10-22 and an SKS which they describe as military style guns such as AK47's, mp5 sub machines guns......and.....some had telescopic lenses omg!

                    I posted a topic titled "40 days until long gun registration", we're down to 33 days. Dec 31 is the deadline.

                    Here's your example of a modern day culture that makes possession of a scoped bolt action rifle a crime. Heck, I see a SxS shotgun in that photo.

                    I hope this is an eye opener!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      six seven tango
                      CGSSA Associate
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 1725

                      Finally, a collection actually worthy of the media calling it an arsenal. Not the typical 5 gun, 100 round tactical assault arsenal.

                      4.2 TONS. Dayumn...I wonder what that actually comes out to in number of bullets.
                      sigpic

                      When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance is Duty


                      Comment

                      • #12
                        socom2shooter
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2013
                        • 615

                        Originally posted by six seven tango
                        Finally, a collection actually worthy of the media calling it an arsenal. Not the typical 5 gun, 100 round tactical assault arsenal.

                        4.2 TONS. Dayumn...I wonder what that actually comes out to in number of bullets.
                        That depends on the kind of ammo.... wish i had that much ammo

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          atolax25
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 768

                          Telescopic lenses? I hear that those turn guns into sentient heat-seeking baby-killing murder machines.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            colossians323
                            Crusader for the truth!
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 21637

                            Originally posted by six seven tango
                            Finally, a collection actually worthy of the media calling it an arsenal. Not the typical 5 gun, 100 round tactical assault arsenal.

                            4.2 TONS. Dayumn...I wonder what that actually comes out to in number of bullets.
                            Roughly 323,000 rounds of 5.56....................................not that I have any reason to know that
                            LIVE FREE OR DIE!

                            M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

                            Originally posted by M. Sage
                            I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Gio
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 10251

                              Originally posted by atolax25
                              Telescopic lenses? I hear that those turn guns into sentient heat-seeking baby-killing murder machines.
                              Lol
                              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1