Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Woman shoots herself while trying to kill mice!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Whitesmoke
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 883

    Woman shoots herself while trying to kill mice!

  • #2
    Slayer
    Banned
    • Apr 2008
    • 2373



    Dupe x 3. Ladies and gents, I believe we have a new record.

    Comment

    • #3
      bohoki
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 20826

      yep one more piece to make gun owners look like ignorant trailer trash

      Comment

      • #4
        Charliegone
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2005
        • 6104

        Woman: That f-n mouse!!! Whoops! BAM! My knee!!
        Guy: My nuts!!


        I will vote for a donkey-sex maniac if he's pro-gun.
        -BWiese

        Comment

        • #5
          Slayer
          Banned
          • Apr 2008
          • 2373

          Originally posted by Charliegone
          Woman: That f-n mouse!!! Whoops! BAM! My knee!!
          Guy: My nuts!!
          I believe the bullet landed in the coin pocket, not coin purse

          Comment

          • #6
            Tweak338
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2006
            • 4076

            44Mag is a bit excessive for trailer mice.
            .177 bbs would have been ideal.

            Comment

            • #7
              ViPER395
              Calguns Addict
              • Feb 2007
              • 7860

              With a hand cannon, no less.
              Originally posted by Rainbow Warrior
              Liberals didn't invent douchebaggery but they certainly perfected it.

              Comment

              • #8
                BlackDrop50
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2008
                • 1023

                She won't be running anytime soon this lifetime.

                Comment

                • #9
                  dfletcher
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 14811

                  A 44 Magnum for a mouse?! That is one for sure wanna get the job done kind of broad, don't you think? I'll bet the muzzle blast knocked the entire ash off her Camel no filters.
                  GOA Member & SAF Life Member

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bohoki
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 20826

                    Originally posted by dfletcher
                    A 44 Magnum for a mouse?! That is one for sure wanna get the job done kind of broad, don't you think? I'll bet the muzzle blast knocked the entire ash off her Camel no filters.

                    hey you didnt see that mouse

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Crusader
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jun 2008
                      • 2995

                      Dude, this is almost as bad as that guy that killed his wife trying to put holes in the walls for wiring.

                      And it's not so bad that she pulled a gun out to shoot a rat, it's that she pulled it out and then dropped it. Idiot.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        acolytes
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 1914

                        Originally posted by dfletcher
                        A 44 Magnum for a mouse?! That is one for sure wanna get the job done kind of broad, don't you think? I'll bet the muzzle blast knocked the entire ash off her Camel no filters.
                        lmao this made my day.
                        Buy from Amazon? Use this link to shop and earn money for CGF at the same time!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1