Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

When did AR15.com take over this site?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rkt88edmo
    Reptile&Samurai Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2002
    • 10064

    Now that is true - things were different - and you can't go home. If I thought we could keep things they way they were and be as or more effective I would fight for it.

    If I weren't a mod I'm sure my postcount would be under 1k even though its been 5 years.

    Originally posted by colossians323
    Is this AR 15.com?

    ETA:
    Its brilliant comments like this that you read in every thread that lead me to ask the question.
    I have been a member here and on arfcom for a couple of years.
    I think I joined here in 2003-04, and remember when they switched to different software, and we had to start all over again.
    I think this is the best gun site out on the web, especially for the PRK.
    I have watched this site go through the changes along with several other members, the work this site is doing now, especially with its foundation, and rallying around all the people that have been unjustly arrested and or have had firearms taken is amazing.
    This site, has done more for the Second Amendment in California than I ever thought would happen.
    I remember the very first group buy, and meeting ben and Scatchmaroo, by arranging the ffl for them.
    I guess that it kind of feels like moving to the big city, when you have gotten used to sitting on your front porch, and talking with your neighbor, and I just wanted a little nostalgia back in my life.

    I used to surf ar 15 when I first began using firearms, and gradually went to the safe harbor of the Kalifornia local forum, then I found calguns shortly after that.
    I lurk more than I post at both of these forums, so I guess you can label me a troll.
    If it was a snake, it would have bit me.
    Use the goog to search calguns

    Comment

    • Gator Monroe
      Banned
      • Oct 2007
      • 6422

      Originally posted by colossians323
      Is this AR 15.com?

      ETA:
      Its brilliant comments like this that you read in every thread that lead me to ask the question.
      I have been a member here and on arfcom for a couple of years.
      I think I joined here in 2003-04, and remember when they switched to different software, and we had to start all over again.
      I think this is the best gun site out on the web, especially for the PRK.
      I have watched this site go through the changes along with several other members, the work this site is doing now, especially with its foundation, and rallying around all the people that have been unjustly arrested and or have had firearms taken is amazing.
      This site, has done more for the Second Amendment in California than I ever thought would happen.
      I remember the very first group buy, and meeting ben and Scatchmaroo, by arranging the ffl for them.
      I guess that it kind of feels like moving to the big city, when you have gotten used to sitting on your front porch, and talking with your neighbor, and I just wanted a little nostalgia back in my life.

      I used to surf ar 15 when I first began using firearms, and gradually went to the safe harbor of the Kalifornia local forum, then I found calguns shortly after that.
      I lurk more than I post at both of these forums, so I guess you can label me a troll.
      You sir ,Are not a Troll (You have a Higher post count than me) ...

      Comment

      • Hopi
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2005
        • 7700

        Originally posted by Gator Monroe
        You sir ,Are not a Troll (You have a Higher post count than me) ...
        Gator, Gator, Gator......

        Comment

        • Gator Monroe
          Banned
          • Oct 2007
          • 6422

          Originally posted by Hopi
          Gator, Gator, Gator......
          If This is Arfcom west (Does that mean I'm banned from here also ) And I just don't know it yet ?

          Comment

          • emc002
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2007
            • 2331

            Originally posted by Gator Monroe
            If This is Arfcom west (Does that mean I'm banned from here also ) And I just don't know it yet ?
            Sometimes it seems like you're trolling.
            Sometimes you just want to talk about your WASR 22 even if it's totally irrelevant to the thread.
            Sometimes it seems like you're just building your post count.
            Sometimes you make no sense whatsoever.
            Sometime you actually contribute to a thread.
            (Maybe I'm alone in these thoughts?)

            Try to keep it to the last and you won't have to worry about getting banned.
            "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.

            "I point out the obvious because if I belabor the subtle it only leaves people slack-jawed and drooling." - Bill Heavey

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1