Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Somalia Gun Market

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Ford8N
    Banned
    • Sep 2002
    • 6129

    Man, I would be all over that East German for $400. That was the best made AK on the rack.

    Those guys would be floored if they went to Knob Creek.

    Comment

    • #17
      packnrat
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 3939

      i wish i could buy a full auto ak for only $150 usd.





      .
      big gun's...i love big gun's

      Comment

      • #18
        PatriotnMore
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2007
        • 7068

        Originally posted by trinydex
        if we take the guns away from somalians they'll hack each other with machetes and stab each other with spears.
        They already do this! The machete is used to save bullets, and is used as a psychological weapon to create fear, panic, and strip you of the will to resist.
        ‎"If Congress can do whatever in their discretion can be done by money, and will promote the General Welfare, the Government is no longer a limited one, possessing enumerated powers, but an indefinite one, subject to particular exceptions."
        --James Madison
        'Letter to Edmund Pendleton', 1792

        Comment

        • #19
          ibanezfoo
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2007
          • 12398

          Weird... the guys seem to have an anti-gun hippie type message but they knew how to handle the weapons....

          -Bryan
          vindicta inducit ad salutem?

          Comment

          • #20
            Para
            Junior Member
            • Sep 2007
            • 86

            Originally posted by Mike-4
            Group buy anyone?
            I'm in!!!

            Comment

            • #21
              Dirtbiker
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2007
              • 2810

              The M16s looked pretty beat, but a couple of those AKs look pretty nice. I actually think they were getting quoted rip-off prices since they were westerners. We used to be able to buy parts kits for less than $100 retail each. Buy AKs in a market that that in volume and they will run more like $20-30 usd each.
              To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

              Thomas Jefferson

              Comment

              • #22
                bubbaskyjacker
                Member
                • May 2008
                • 138

                there is a butt load of peope missing hands and limbs, form being shot oops from being HACKED. they circumsize their women who in there right mind woud do that? a nagging lady your cant even score with wtf (sorry ladys) they have more issues than guns. my list goes 1 guns 2 women 3 food 4 guns and women 5 sleep (dreaming of guns and women)

                Comment

                • #23
                  DB2
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1542

                  Since it's titled "illegal gun market in Somalia" What makes them illegal? They don't look very illegal to me, since there in a different country.


                  I absolutely HATE the term "illegal guns".

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    USN CHIEF
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 11540

                    Originally posted by Shane916
                    This is precisely what California needs.
                    Exactly, would it not be nice if people had this kind of stands at the freeway entrance/exits instead of selling fruits/vegetables?
                    Originally posted by tankerman
                    I think most folks bubba their AR's because they watch too many action movies, play too many video games and don't understand how to socialize properly, so they fantasize about being 'action hero's'. Kind of like little girls playing dress-up.
                    Originally posted by Douglas711
                    Is everybody stocking up on guys now? Just curious some gun prices seem to be getting high.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      thedonger
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1080

                      Originally posted by DB2
                      Since it's titled "illegal gun market in Somalia" What makes them illegal? They don't look very illegal to me, since there in a different country.


                      I absolutely HATE the term "illegal guns".
                      That was my question as well. What makes it an Illegal gun market?
                      sigpic

                      TheDonger.CalGuns@gmail.com

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        CHS
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 11338

                        Originally posted by ibanezfoo
                        Weird... the guys seem to have an anti-gun hippie type message but they knew how to handle the weapons....
                        That's what kinda weirded me out about the whole thing. That guy DEFINITELY knew how to check/clear both AR's and AK's. He was very competent and had proper trigger-finger and muzzle control the whole time.

                        I like how the crowd is laughing at the reporter when he is worried about the guy pointing the empty RPG launcher at him. Obviously the guy does not know jack about weapons. Even kids today playing video games would know there was no grenade in the tube. The locals must of really thought the reporter was a crazy idiot!
                        Uhhh.

                        Ok, let me ask you this. You hand me an unloaded gun, that I've watched you check to make sure it's unloaded. I then take the gun, and also check to make sure it's unloaded. So we both know that, FOR SURE, the gun is unloaded.

                        Now, can I point it at your face? Can I point it at your face and laugh?
                        Please read the Calguns Wiki
                        Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
                        --Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria, "On Crimes and Punishment"

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          thedonger
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1080

                          Originally posted by bdsmchs
                          That's what kinda weirded me out about the whole thing. That guy DEFINITELY knew how to check/clear both AR's and AK's. He was very competent and had proper trigger-finger and muzzle control the whole time.



                          Uhhh.

                          Ok, let me ask you this. You hand me an unloaded gun, that I've watched you check to make sure it's unloaded. I then take the gun, and also check to make sure it's unloaded. So we both know that, FOR SURE, the gun is unloaded.

                          Now, can I point it at your face? Can I point it at your face and laugh?
                          You have a point but.... an empty RPG is just a tube.
                          sigpic

                          TheDonger.CalGuns@gmail.com

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Shane916
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 5004

                            Originally posted by USN CHIEF
                            Exactly, would it not be nice if people had this kind of stands at the freeway entrance/exits instead of selling fruits/vegetables?
                            The convenience would be impeccable.

                            Move over lemonade stands... there's a new gun stand in town!!

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              N_S
                              Senior Member
                              • May 2008
                              • 748

                              If we had this in California for 5 seconds and someone took a photo of it all guns of any kind would be completely banned overnight.
                              In fact if someone says that's a California gun market that might convince half of our state legislature.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                CrippledPidgeon
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 1765

                                Originally posted by thedonger
                                You have a point but.... an empty RPG is just a tube.
                                +1.

                                An empty gun, I'd be more wary about... but an RPG tube... You could be holding a piece of PVC pipe painted green with a grip on it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1