Been prepping our e-waste at work.
Been taking out the Hard Drives for further data wiping and destruction.
I have about 10 right now, all fullsize hard drives, laptop drives are usually glass or plastic and are easy to destroy, and cut yourself with (don't ask).
What should I shoot them with as the final phase of "data wiping"?
I have all the popular calibers except BMG
Was thinking of 12g 00 Buckshot or rifled slugs since they are plentiful, and a 10 round Saiga 12 mag dump should be fun too.
If I can get ahold of some 6.8, I would like to try to compare it with the other calibers. Have had a new upper but no ammo.
thanks
-bb
Been taking out the Hard Drives for further data wiping and destruction.
I have about 10 right now, all fullsize hard drives, laptop drives are usually glass or plastic and are easy to destroy, and cut yourself with (don't ask).
What should I shoot them with as the final phase of "data wiping"?
I have all the popular calibers except BMG

Was thinking of 12g 00 Buckshot or rifled slugs since they are plentiful, and a 10 round Saiga 12 mag dump should be fun too.
If I can get ahold of some 6.8, I would like to try to compare it with the other calibers. Have had a new upper but no ammo.
thanks
-bb

Comment