Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cow Mountain

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Erik16
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Dec 2012
    • 422

    Cow Mountain

    Anybody been up there lately? I was thinking of going on Saturday. Can you still shoot up there?
    NRA Life Member
  • #2
    ShooterDK
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2007
    • 11966

    I was up there in August. Two guys were shooting rifle down range and two kids were shooting pistols sideways into an impromptu target area. We left.
    Dave

    Comment

    • #3
      bohoki
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 20826

      i never go there on a weekend

      Comment

      • #4
        Erik16
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Dec 2012
        • 422

        Is it super crowed on weekends?
        NRA Life Member

        Comment

        • #5
          bob_e95482
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Aug 2009
          • 1202

          You'll want to get there early.

          Comment

          • #6
            polo.45
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2011
            • 814

            Still open... I'm up there once a month...
            I volunteer once a month to clean the rifle range and trim back the bushes on the road .

            Comment

            • #7
              polo.45
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2011
              • 814

              You shoul go offer 2 pm Or bring you own table.. Don't forget the shovel and bags

              Have fun.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1