Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

i get a mosin for xmas :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Czsp-01-9mm
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 1853

    Saw big 5 has them again for 179 the days of the 100 or less mosins are gone
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #17
      mikenewgun87
      In Memoriam
      • Jul 2011
      • 7732

      Originally posted by Czsp-01-9mm
      Saw big 5 has them again for 179 the days of the 100 or less mosins are gone
      Regardless...my wife hasnt bought me a firearm yet....pretty jelly

      Comment

      • #18
        acolytes
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2007
        • 1914

        Originally posted by vtrigger77
        I don't have it yet but will take pics as soon as i get it
        I think he meant pics of your gf. lol If not, I'm surprised we haven't gotten requests yet. Congrats OP, Mosins are a blast to shoot.
        Buy from Amazon? Use this link to shop and earn money for CGF at the same time!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1