Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CA airlift?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DeliveryBoy
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Apr 2012
    • 268

    CA airlift?

    Boulder had an airlift... Will CA get one because of AB48?!

    I'm simply interested in the PMAG 40!!! rebuild kit of course.

    WTB S&W Model 10 or S&W 357 (of various models) 3 or 4" barrel.

    Stay Safe and Shoot Straight.
  • #2
    OniKoroshi
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 1321

    Comment

    • #3
      DeliveryBoy
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Apr 2012
      • 268

      Originally posted by OniKoroshi
      LOVE IT!

      ...don't see any 40's!

      Still awesome though
      WTB S&W Model 10 or S&W 357 (of various models) 3 or 4" barrel.

      Stay Safe and Shoot Straight.

      Comment

      • #4
        L84CABO
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2009
        • 8776

        Originally posted by OniKoroshi
        I did my part!
        "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

        Fighter Pilot

        Comment

        • #5
          stangman86gt
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2007
          • 534

          are their prices always this cheap?

          Comment

          • #6
            curtru
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2012
            • 1278

            Cool

            Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1