Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AB 48, AB 170

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • elcasper
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 30

    AB 48, AB 170

    Can some explain these bills in a dumbed version. I read these bills over and over and all they did was confuse me.
  • #2
    Czsp-01-9mm
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 1853

    Go to the 2A section it's been beat to death there, and I agree it's confusing as hell
    Last edited by Czsp-01-9mm; 10-17-2013, 10:20 AM. Reason: Typo
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      thetfox
      Junior Member
      • May 2012
      • 73

      Basically AB48 changes the law to state you can no longer buy repair kits for magazines with a capacity greater than 10 rounds. If you already have repair kits you are good to go, if you already own mags you are go to go, just can't purchase repair kits after January 1st. This includes repair kits for the purpose of building 10/30 10/20 or other types of limited capacity mags.

      I wouldn't worry about AB170 unless you own a corporation that you want to register your guns with, and/or you are a registered assault weapon (.50BMG) owner.

      Comment

      • #4
        MrExel17
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 9170

        OP, I too am trying to understand the dumb version ! Mentioned already its has been beaten to death in the 2A-section and still no answers. We will have to wait!
        "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

        Comment

        • #5
          zman
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2008
          • 3639

          From:


          Assembly Bill 48Assembly Bill 170

          Super Robot VOLTES V

          Comment

          • #6
            Librarian
            Admin and Poltergeist
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 44691

            Originally posted by Czsp-01-9mm
            Go to the 2A section it's been beat to death there, and I agree it's confusing as hell
            Yes, please - that's the forum for CA legislation.
            ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

            Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1