Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Your rifle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Itsmemrj
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2013
    • 1249

    Your rifle

    So the other day I was looking at my rifle because I want to finish an 80% lower I have so I wanted to look at a finished lower to compare and what not. My wife saw me looking at it and asked me.

    "so what have you named her yet?"

    I had not really thought of a name for my rifle and thought I'd ask the CGN what your rifles name is. I know a couple people that have named their rifle and sometimes its a sentimental name of someone that had an influence on them sometime during their life, or it was a nick name given to them during their time in the Military.

    Anyway what is your rifles name?

    Sorry if this is a dupe, I searched and didnt see anything specific.
    Last edited by Itsmemrj; 10-15-2013, 2:18 PM.
  • #2
    jonc
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 6406

    no names for me , but they are all shes!

    Comment

    • #3
      kygen
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 3259

      they are all my babies. never thought to name them
      Originally posted by thrillhouse700
      I have to wait until all the info is in before I make a statement. Obviously the family dogs had it coming.... other than that, waiting on more info.

      Comment

      • #4
        infringed711
        Banned
        • Jun 2012
        • 2805

        Natalya 20 in vepr 54r
        Tatyana 16 in vepr 54r
        And Halina the polish underfolder

        Don't name ARs, don't know why

        Comment

        • #5
          Itsmemrj
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2013
          • 1249

          Is it good, or bad "luck" to name them?

          Comment

          • #6
            Audredger
            Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 221

            Remington, Howa, underwood....... they all came with names
            State of Jefferson = Liberty, Representation, Fiscal Responsibility, Opportunity = Much More than Just a State of Mind

            Comment

            • #7
              lakersandguns
              Banned
              • Oct 2011
              • 5814

              Dupe

              Comment

              • #8
                Itsmemrj
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Feb 2013
                • 1249

                Originally posted by lakersandguns
                Dupe
                You named it dupe?

                Comment

                • #9
                  kygen
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3259

                  Originally posted by Itsmemrj
                  You named it dupe?
                  he has multiples of them dupe 1, dupe 2, dupe 3
                  Originally posted by thrillhouse700
                  I have to wait until all the info is in before I make a statement. Obviously the family dogs had it coming.... other than that, waiting on more info.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    rplusplus
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 2252

                    Shiva Destroyer of Worlds.

                    Actually... just named my AR... the AR. As opposed to The Mini.
                    US Navy Retired 1987-2007

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      calif 15-22
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 6028

                      DDM4 V5 with Aimpoint Pro - Named Thelma
                      DDM4 V7 with Nikon Scope - Named Louise
                      Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
                      It's one thing to question everything . . . It's entirely another thing to reject simple, rational explanations in favor of ever more fantastic and far reaching explanations because you've decided the government cannot be trusted.
                      Originally posted by Hoooper
                      Anyone who says the American dream requires a specific pay range doesn't understand the meaning of the American dream
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Agent 0range
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 1040

                        AR, 10/22, 700, 870, etc...
                        Originally posted by Mezcalfud
                        Because a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          acaligunner
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 8014

                          They are all named Christina ~ because she's a mean b*tch !
                          Vida Loca Homes

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            IEatZ28
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 2345

                            I don't name em personally. The factory does "benelli" or like slang terms "krink" stuff like that. But no people names.
                            Looking for more Mosins
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Steve1968LS2
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 9275

                              I only name my cars
                              Originally posted by tony270
                              It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.
                              Member: Patron member NRA, lifetime member SAF, CRPA

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1