Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Troll on Calguns FB page

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pigpen66m
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Jan 2013
    • 1032

    Troll on Calguns FB page

    There's a moron on the Calguns FB page who still says we don't need an AR to hunt. He says all we need a bolt action like the one he uses. I wish people would get it through their thick skulls. The second amendment has nothing to do with hunting or needs.
  • #2
    Lone_Gunman
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2009
    • 8396

    Two separate issues, you may not need an AR to hunt. He may be right about that, but the AR-15 is the modern equivalent of the minuteman's musket. It uses the same ammo, magazines, and many of the same parts as the current issue weapon of the individual soldier. As a free people, and to secure our freedom it is necessary to own such an arm. To deny that is to deny the second amendment.

    Comment

    • #3
      pigpen66m
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Jan 2013
      • 1032

      I may not have phrased it correctly, but from what was stated. He would have been fine with sb374 if it would have passed. He thinks that we should only own bolt or lever action rifles.

      Comment

      • #4
        toby
        Banned
        • Jan 2010
        • 10576

        Imagine that...

        Comment

        • #5
          CSACANNONEER
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Dec 2006
          • 44094

          So, ZUMBO is trolling FB? BTW, I agree that I don't need an AR to hunt with. But, if I want to, I can. I own "several" ARs, have been hunting since 1977 and have never taken an AR hunting. But, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to own one or hunt with it if I wanted too.
          NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
          California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
          Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
          Utah CCW Instructor


          Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

          sigpic
          CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

          KM6WLV

          Comment

          • #6
            pigpen66m
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            • Jan 2013
            • 1032

            He says we don't need assault rifles to hunt boar, unless the boar have assault rifles. Most people who know guns know that these are not assault rifles.

            Comment

            • #7
              vliberatore
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Dec 2011
              • 10055

              ON IT!
              Originally posted by fighterpilot562
              Damn it man! We could have got drunk, called a taxi and drop by Kest house with a mega phone.

              Comment

              • #8
                TeddyBallgame
                Calguns Addict
                • Sep 2012
                • 5732

                Originally posted by pigpen66m
                There's a moron on the Calguns FB page who still says we don't need an AR to hunt. He says all we need a bolt action like the one he uses.
                I beg to differ

                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  CWDraco
                  Banned
                  • May 2007
                  • 3359

                  You don't need an AR15 to hunt, you need it to shoot Soldiers, LEO and criminals. You don't need a bolt action to got to war either.

                  I'm sorry if that offends people, but my Grandfather told me he wished he had a gun the day the Police came and took his family to the camp. He was joyful the day his son went back and used a gun to kill the Nazis.
                  Last edited by CWDraco; 10-13-2013, 7:31 AM.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SactoDoug
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 2824

                    Tell him he doesn't need toilet paper. A bidet is sufficient for his needs.
                    Block Google Tracking and Ads with a Raspberry Pi Hole

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      CWDraco
                      Banned
                      • May 2007
                      • 3359

                      Originally posted by SactoDoug
                      Tell him he doesn't need toilet paper. A bidet is sufficient for his needs.
                      I'll be the first to admit I didnt realize it was spelled like that. I had to look it up. I hate french spelling.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        kurac
                        Veteran Member
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 2917

                        you can tell him the 2nd doesn't mention anything about hunting or sport.
                        www.culinagrips.com
                        "custom grips for shooters by shooters"

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Gun_Smoke
                          Member
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 225

                          Just because he has an opinion doesn't mean he is wrong.

                          Let him say what he wants you can say what you want, that's the glory of the First Amendment.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            BOOGIEMAN
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 577

                            Originally posted by pigpen66m
                            He says we don't need assault rifles to hunt boar, unless the boar have assault rifles. Most people who know guns know that these are not assault rifles.
                            Does this mean that the boar that he is hunting with bolt action rifle has bolt action also?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              JoefromPA
                              Member
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 321

                              I don't need an semi auto AR to hunt, and where I hunt it's bolt action only by law, but that doesn't mean the government should tell me I can't have it while everyone from the military to the local PD to the criminals come equipped with automatic weapons.

                              Why should the law abiding citizens be the only ones outgunned?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1