Anyone know when the next gun buy back will be in SoCal? I have a pos Bryco .380 I paid 70$ for 10 yrs ago that ive tried to get working decent but no luck i dont trust it to shoot it and I can't in good conscience sell it to someone so I figured at least I could get a gift card for it and let them melt it down. Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Next gun buy back?
Collapse
X
-
I do not know about SoCal but I wish they would have one here. I have one of the mini-Rev 22RF that would cost more to fix than a new one I got for free years ago. I would take the gift card and use it to buy something gun related. Then send them a thank you for helping me buy it.A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member -
There are websites that buy gift cards from you for cash, check or preloaded cards.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,397
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 9951 users online. 50 members and 9901 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment