I heard rifle gear was going to Texas. Any truth to that?????
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rifle gear
Collapse
X
-
Rifle gear
"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary."Tags: None -
Whaaaaaaaaa??? Where did you hear this? -
If the law passes then any of the "black rifle" FFLs only have two real choices.. close down or relocate to a sane state.
Think of it.. if an FFL like Riflegear can't sell semi-auto rifles then why would they bother staying in CA?
As to the rumor, I haven't heard a thing.. but a smart business would have some sort of survival plan thought up.Member: Patron member NRA, lifetime member SAF, CRPAOriginally posted by tony270It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.Comment
-
AR15.com is moving to TX from NY..."Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
-
I went today to Turners in Norwalk Ca. they only have shotguns and 2 shelf of guns. Something happen there???
Sent from my iPod touch using TapatalkOriginally posted by JoewyCops shoot everyone. Regardless of the threat. So whats your point??Comment
-
I heard the same rumor.
Panic buying. Was there in May/June and the racks were full of EBRYou can give peace a chance...
We'll cover you if it doesn't work out...Comment
-
Well, to profit from the next wave of evil black guns!
DSA welded mag FALs will probably stage a comeback, plus gosh knows what else will appear to satisfy market demand. My guess is that there'll be stripper clipped ARs within a year...
-- MichaelComment
-
Despite the desire of Mr. Casull and anti-gun politicians for us to leave California, I would like to state unequivocally that RifleGear has no plans to abandon California or our current location in Fountain Valley.Last edited by shark92651; 10-08-2013, 11:14 AM.Comment
-
WARNING: THE ABOVE POST MAY CONTAIN EXCESSIVE USE OF SARCASM.
sigpic
Are you a member?Comment
-
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,835
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11527 users online. 38 members and 11489 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment