Monday!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Assaulted Kickstarter DVDs
Collapse
X
-
-
Does anyone have subtitles for this film?
I would be interested in showing it to a few of my friends, but subtitles would be needed.
I can play the DVD in VLC and attach a SRT file to the playback, however I don't have the subtitled audio.
Edited to add: The DVD itself does not have subtitles that my DVD player can find...Last edited by unusedusername; 10-22-2013, 8:57 PM.Comment
-
Subtitles are available on the downloadable versions - iTune, Amazon, Vudu, etc.Comment
-
Still waiting for mine. Two time pledger.
Comment
-
-
is it for backers ?Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,545
Posts: 25,148,882
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19896 users online. 103 members and 19793 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment