Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

buying a gun on armslist

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 70 blazer
    Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 420

    buying a gun on armslist

    ive never bought a gun online before and am worried of scams any advice would be great .how to pay and still be covered
  • #2
    Vertigofirearms
    Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 430

    just stay away from there, do not even risk it.

    However, being my hypocritical-self. I have got some great deals on there!

    Here are some tips I use:
    -ask really specific questions pertaining to the firearm or parts
    -ask for additional pictures "can you photo the barrel next to a coke can and two forks?"
    -if it (the price) is too good to be true, it is... "FS: NIB Benelli M4 $900"
    -FTF local sales are safer
    Originally posted by SBCZILLA (ARFCOM)
    Its a ****in tube, one end capped, one end threaded. Dont over think it.

    Comment

    • #3
      SLO1911Fan
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 1483

      I looked at armslist for Los Angeles the other night. In the first three days there were 6 assault weapons for sale. And before anyone jumps on me, these aren't just EBRs; 4 were banned by name, 1 was an underfolder with no mag lock, and 1 was an AR that someone was convinced they could go out of state, remove the BB, and bring it back and be legal.

      I contacted a couple of them to try to explain that their guns were banned by name, and one guy got back to me with a cash and carry offer on an HK. It was a heck of a deal too, not much more than a PTR or Vector. So, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that DOJ is setting up stings on there.
      I'm a big old, bourbon-soaked cigar-huffing ***, as God in his infinite wisdom meant me to be. - Charlie Sheen.

      Comment

      • #4
        Cody
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2009
        • 2148

        LOTS of scams on there (especially from Texas). Along with the tips above, I would recommend ONLY doing a FTF sale.

        -Cody

        Comment

        • #5
          70 blazer
          Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 420

          I have to agree with you fine people ty.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1