Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New FFL/LGS in Buellton

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ryanPSD
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 27

    New FFL/LGS in Buellton

    No longer around
    Last edited by ryanPSD; 06-26-2017, 12:06 PM.
  • #2
    rifle pimp
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 85

    Mmmmm, ableskievers and ammo! I miss the valley.

    Comment

    • #3
      rifle pimp
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 85

      Bullets and bear claws, marzipan and magazines... Sorry I really miss my alma mater! Go pirates!

      Comment

      • #4
        Ford8N
        Banned
        • Sep 2002
        • 6129

        They EBR and SSE friendly? Do they know the gun laws of the state?

        Comment

        • #5
          TacticalPlinker
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2011
          • 2532

          Hmm... I was there last month. Very nice shop with good stock considering it's size, location and supply. I'm in Solvang about once a year and I never knew there was a gun shop across from Andersons until last year sometime.

          That said, I noticed they moved stuff around, stock had changed, etc... but I had no idea of the ownership/name change.
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

          Comment

          • #6
            Sub95
            Senior Member
            • May 2010
            • 1227

            Braden (sp) is very nice guy to deal with. He is younger, maybe mid 30s
            I had a m&p 10 shipped to him from out of state and had no problems.
            I think he is the cheapest for ppt.

            Older guy who is there looks like a bigger version of the captain off gilligan's island.

            Comment

            • #7
              ryanPSD
              Junior Member
              • Dec 2012
              • 27

              Originally posted by Ford8N
              They EBR and SSE friendly? Do they know the gun laws of the state?
              Yep evil black rifle is good to go, they still have a couple, and lowers, not sure about SSE (you mean single shot exemption for pistol right?). They know the gun laws pretty well.

              Originally posted by TacticalPlinker
              Hmm... I was there last month. Very nice shop with good stock considering it's size, location and supply. I'm in Solvang about once a year and I never knew there was a gun shop across from Andersons until last year sometime.

              That said, I noticed they moved stuff around, stock had changed, etc... but I had no idea of the ownership/name change.
              Yeah, a lot has changed since they got it. Sadly, the old owner Kevin passed away last year. They managed to keep a pretty good supply of ammo in stock even during the worst of the panic and hoping they continue to do well.

              It's nice to see that there are people online who are local to the area here, hoping to keep the local businesses going.

              Comment

              • #8
                chris1911
                In Memoriam
                • Aug 2012
                • 4064

                Awesome! They are now probably the closest gun store to me. I'll have to check them out. I was just in Buellton on Saturday.
                "I like to think there are three measures of a man: How much steak he can eat in one sitting, how full his mustache is and how quickly he can whittle a spear in the event of the apocalypse." - Ron Swanson

                Originally posted by Champ Kind
                I believe if Jesus owned a sidearm he wouldn't have been crucified.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Bruce
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2183

                  Do they sell soup too?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1