Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

guy pulls gun on crowd

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Glocked@45
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy C
    I think the guy got pissed off because the tere hanges thread title was changed....
    Hilarious...I don't think that thread will ever die.

    Leave a comment:


  • kcjr1125
    replied
    Crazy stuff, glad No one was hurt

    Leave a comment:


  • stix213
    replied
    I was shocked, then I saw location: Stockton....

    Leave a comment:


  • whlgun
    replied
    Glad nobody was hurt!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tommy C
    replied
    I think the guy got pissed off because the tere hanges thread title was changed....

    Leave a comment:


  • Eddie1965
    replied
    OP I believe you; I have family in Stockton.

    Leave a comment:


  • blazeaglory
    replied
    I SAID NITRO STYLE WINGS GOD DAMNIT!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tommy C
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve G
    Sounds like BS
    Never been to Stockton, have you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xd40cali
    replied
    seems the whole state is a gun free zone

    Leave a comment:


  • Ninety
    replied
    Originally posted by SpunkyJivl
    Couldnt have happened there, they are a gun free zone.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpunkyJivl
    replied
    Originally posted by Xd40cali
    last night at buffalo wild wings around 11:30
    Couldnt have happened there, they are a gun free zone.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigAssWhiteBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve G
    Sounds like BS
    Lol what why?

    Leave a comment:


  • Steve G
    replied
    Sounds like BS

    Leave a comment:


  • sl0re10
    replied
    wow. Glad no one was killed or anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • SonofWWIIDI
    replied
    Service must have pretty bad there last night.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1