Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

guy pulls gun on crowd

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BigAssWhiteBoy
    replied
    His food must have sucked.

    Leave a comment:


  • SSOUNN
    replied
    Oh wow.. People these days..

    Leave a comment:


  • Xd40cali
    replied
    last night at buffalo wild wings around 11:30

    Leave a comment:


  • SSOUNN
    replied
    This happened in Stockton.?? Lol I didn't hear anything about it

    Leave a comment:


  • Xd40cali
    replied
    I post this on a different forum. They thought I was full of sh*t. I don't think they realize how ghetto some people in stockton really are.

    Leave a comment:


  • meaty-btz
    replied
    One word, Stockton.

    Leave a comment:


  • UberPatriot
    replied
    Sh I t!

    Leave a comment:


  • Xd40cali
    started a topic guy pulls gun on crowd

    guy pulls gun on crowd

    So my wife and I decided to go out to eat after work today. We went to a restaurant we have gone to at least 10 times in the past. Tonight was a little busier than usually due to there being half off wings. We chose to eat on the bar side of the restaurant due to happy hour. We get about half way through eating and a drink and a half later, we start to hear some commotion on the other side of the restaurant. I figure its just a small fight or maybe people excited about the ufc fight on T.V. It continues to get louder. Everyone is rushing over to see what is going on. By the time I get over there to investigate tables are flipping and people are scattering like roaches when the lights come on. I look over to my left where about five tables are flipped and glass broken every where people hiding under tables. There is a guy pointing a gun at everyone. Looked like a semi-auto with a chrome slide not sure the make of the gun. I turn to my wife who is about 30 feet away and yell to her to get down. As i'm running to her side as she is under the table I grab her by the arm and tell her to run. We proceed to the nearest exit witch is thru the kitchen and out the back door. Once we got outside my wife said her brother was inside at another table. Without a second thought I ran back inside to make sure he was okay. By the time I made it back inside the restaurant it was just about cleared. With just a handful of people left either in shock are just to dumb to realize what was going on. The gun man left by the time I got back inside. There were no shots fired but it was definitely not a very fun date night for the wife and I.
Working...
UA-8071174-1