Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stores in San Francisco Bay Area

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesneakyrussian
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 84

    Stores in San Francisco Bay Area

    I am sure it has been discussed here before but briefly scanning through old threads i didn't really find anything on the subject:

    what stores do you go to shop for gun stuff, which stores you'd recommend and which you wouldn't.
  • #2
    ghostrider4evr
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 651

    Use the search function. This thread can be found by typing in "gunshop review"

    Comment

    • #3
      xenophobe
      In Memoriam
      • Jan 2006
      • 7069

      I purposely didn't post in that thread (unlike someone from another store I won't mention... lmao @ their defending themselves). I didn't want anyone to think they would have to hold back their opinions of the store I work at. Some of the comments are hillarous. All the guys at the shop got a good laugh at the "Mike is a crabby old man" comments... we tease him about that now. lol

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1