Missed it. Anybody got a link to a vid or clip?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
extreme marksmen
Collapse
X
-
-
I have it saved on my DVR. I'm planning on watching it tomorrow.Comment
-
I fell asleep right after the army sniper did 5 consecutive shots. Tom Knapp is great, watched him live at Martinez Gun Club this past April, and he's great at what he does.... here's some pics


Some more pics!



Comment
-
I saw the Benelli guy at the Shooting Fair a while back it was really cool, especially the finally. I also saw Todd Jarret from Para shooting 1911's also very impressive and entertaining.Dr. Evil on non EBR's
You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.
~Dr. EvilComment
-
Looks like it will air again on June 21.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,729
Posts: 25,150,856
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14994 users online. 141 members and 14853 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment