Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need gun statistics...Non VPC or MMM stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 50 Freak
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3412

    Need gun statistics...Non VPC or MMM stuff

    I would like to know the numbers of rifles and pistols sold in CA over the last few years and possibily the same numbers for the rest of the 49 states.

    Thanks in advance.
    I'm Rick James...Be-otch!!!!
  • #2
    Librarian
    Admin and Poltergeist
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 44691

    You might ask DOJ directly; as to other states, I haven't a clue. Please post a followup on sources, if you get any.
    ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

    Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

    Comment

    • #3
      50 Freak
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 3412

      got this:



      Looks like 1999 was a banner year...gee I wonder why???

      Overall numbers have been on a declining since 93
      Last edited by 50 Freak; 04-25-2006, 5:32 PM.
      I'm Rick James...Be-otch!!!!

      Comment

      • #4
        AF_INT1N0
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2006
        • 32

        I was just looking at the graph..

        Is there really a 1 gun a month limit in California??

        What purpose does that serve??!


        How many can you buy a month if you buy them through your local "neighborhood seller", like the Crips, and MS13

        Comment

        • #5
          50 Freak
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 3412

          Is there really a 1 gun a month limit in California??
          only applicable to handguns. You can buy 50 rifles at a time but only one handgun. C&R don't count also.
          I'm Rick James...Be-otch!!!!

          Comment

          • #6
            leelaw
            Junior Member
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 10445

            Originally posted by 50 Freak
            only applicable to handguns. You can buy 50 rifles at a time but only one handgun. C&R don't count also.
            And if you have a C&R and COE you're exempt.

            I tried that for the first time last week.

            Comment

            • #7
              AF_INT1N0
              Junior Member
              • Feb 2006
              • 32

              What is COE??

              C&R is Curio and Relic still right?

              Comment

              • #8
                Omega13device
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2006
                • 1943

                You could try the National Shooting Sports Foundation. I don't know their web address but I'm sure you could find it on Google.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Scotto
                  Member
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 256

                  Originally posted by AF_INT1N0
                  What is COE??

                  C&R is Curio and Relic still right?
                  COE is the certificate of Eligibility



                  I always find this one interesting.....



                  did you try the bureau of justice statistics website?
                  a gun in the hand is worth more than a cop on the phone.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    blacklisted
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2608

                    This one includes 2005!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      50 Freak
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3412

                      Cool, they must have just added that.

                      Thanks
                      I'm Rick James...Be-otch!!!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1