Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DROS Fee

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    kemasa
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jun 2005
    • 10706

    26815. No firearm shall be delivered:
    (a) Within 10 days of the application to purchase, or, after
    notice by the department pursuant to Section 28220, within 10 days of
    the submission to the department of any correction to the
    application, or within 10 days of the submission to the department of
    any fee required pursuant to Section 28225, whichever is later.
    (b) Unless unloaded and securely wrapped or unloaded and in a
    locked container.
    (c) Unless the purchaser, transferee, or person being loaned the
    firearm presents clear evidence of the person's identity and age to
    the dealer.
    (d) Whenever the dealer is notified by the Department of Justice
    that the person is prohibited by state or federal law from
    processing, owning, purchasing, or receiving a firearm. The dealer
    shall make available to the person in the prohibited class a
    prohibited notice and transfer form, provided by the department,
    stating that the person is prohibited from owning or possessing a
    firearm, and that the person may obtain from the department the
    reason for the prohibition.
    The old CA PC (they renumbered them, which makes it harder to find the section again:

    12077
    ...
    (4)One firearm transaction shall be reported on each record of sale document. For purposes of this subdivision, a "transaction" means a single sale, loan, or transfer of any number of firearms that are not handguns.
    A later sale is not single.
    Kemasa.
    False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

    Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

    Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

    Comment

    • #32
      kemasa
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jun 2005
      • 10706

      Originally posted by Bumslie
      Rifle gear
      Turners
      Ades
      Grant boys

      Want me to keep going

      If you're gonna weenie out then I'm done with your nonsense. Every other individual here has confirmed you can in fact add to it after the fact. So unless you're gonna man up, have a good night
      I really doubt that Turner's would add firearms. I just called a Turner's in Torrance and they said no, you would have to start another DROS. Imagine that. So it seems like you are just spewing. Smaller places might do it, but again, that does not mean it is legal.

      I just called Grant Boys and they said you can't add firearms either. Two strikes right there for you. Should I call all that you listed so that I can say that you lied about all of them?

      Nice name calling, but that does not help your case.

      Every other individual has confirmed that you can IN FACT add to it after the fact???? Really? It is a fact? Not just misguided opinion? Are any of those so-called experts actually a FFL a lawyer or from the CA DOJ? If not, then it is really meaningless.
      Last edited by kemasa; 06-28-2013, 6:31 PM.
      Kemasa.
      False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

      Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

      Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

      Comment

      • #33
        Bumslie
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Oct 2011
        • 5358

        Originally posted by kemasa
        The old CA PC (they renumbered them, which makes it harder to find the section again:



        A later sale is not single.
        And again, once an individual takes the firearm, it's closed. So within that 30 day period, they can add any number of long guns to that single sale, hence it being open! Want to call any of tbose FFL's listed? DO. So again. When you gonna tell us where you work?
        NRA Life Member
        WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
        Originally posted by ivanimal
        I love you! (some Homo)
        Originally posted by ivanimal
        I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
        Originally posted by Kestryll
        OP you are an uninformed tool.
        Go Broncos!
        Go Kings Go!

        Comment

        • #34
          Bumslie
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Oct 2011
          • 5358

          Originally posted by kemasa
          I really doubt that Turner's would add firearms. I just called a Turner's in Torrance and they said no, you would have to start another DROS. Imagine that. So it seems like you are just spewing. Smaller places might do it, but again, that does not mean it is legal.

          .
          And like the 2nd post. Up to each FFL if they want to or not. Call rifle gear. Please let me know what they say and who you spoke to.


          I'm tired of your dancing. Show us or don't. I'm done with your nonsense.
          Last edited by Bumslie; 06-28-2013, 6:33 PM.
          NRA Life Member
          WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
          Originally posted by ivanimal
          I love you! (some Homo)
          Originally posted by ivanimal
          I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
          Originally posted by Kestryll
          OP you are an uninformed tool.
          Go Broncos!
          Go Kings Go!

          Comment

          • #35
            kemasa
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jun 2005
            • 10706

            Originally posted by Bumslie
            And like the 2nd post. Up to each FFL if they want to or not. Call rifle gear. Please let me know what they say and who you spoke to.


            I'm tired of your dancing. Show us or don't. I'm done with your nonsense.
            Sorry, I am not dancing. I am sticking to the issue, whereas you want to change the subject.

            It is not up to each FFL, it is just that some FFLs will do it, but again, that does not make it legal.

            Why should I bother calling. You said Turner's would let you add firearms, I called and they said no. You said Grant Boys would, I called, they said no. So let me turn that around on you, you call them up and get the name of the place and person who says you can. Perhaps Rifle Gear will say that you can, but that actually means nothing when it comes to the law. Look at the post which claims it is legal to speed if you are going with the flow of traffic, then ask a cop or a judge about that.

            I know of a FFL who says that you can, but his partner won't let him. What does that tell you?
            Kemasa.
            False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

            Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

            Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

            Comment

            • #36
              Colt562
              Calguns Addict
              • Jun 2012
              • 5271

              Go ahead and add ammo bros to that as well Bumslie.

              Please stop Kamesa, don't embarrass yourself more. I'm doing this for your well being.
              Originally posted by bruceflinch
              Tis Better, to be Overworked & Underpaid,
              Than Oversexed & Underlaid...

              Comment

              • #37
                Colt562
                Calguns Addict
                • Jun 2012
                • 5271

                Tells me that it's ignorance of the law from the partner that says no.
                Originally posted by bruceflinch
                Tis Better, to be Overworked & Underpaid,
                Than Oversexed & Underlaid...

                Comment

                • #38
                  Bumslie
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 5358

                  Originally posted by kemasa
                  Sorry, I am not dancing. I am sticking to the issue, whereas you want to change the subject.

                  It is not up to each FFL, it is just that some FFLs will do it, but again, that does not make it legal.

                  Why should I bother calling. You said Turner's would let you add firearms, I called and they said no. You said Grant Boys would, I called, they said no. So let me turn that around on you, you call them up and get the name of the place and person who says you can. Perhaps Rifle Gear will say that you can, but that actually means nothing when it comes to the law. Look at the post which claims it is legal to speed if you are going with the flow of traffic, then ask a cop or a judge about that.

                  I know of a FFL who says that you can, but his partner won't let him. What does that tell you?
                  Cause I'm so sure you're asking if
                  A dros was open (since you still get to understand what that means), could you add another long gun to it.

                  Issue has been covered. You can add to it. Any number of people can attest to it.

                  The issue is now asking who or what your FFL is. If you're doing everything legally and by the books, why don't you want to give it out? Already received some bad press huh?

                  Heck I'm even going to be in Ventura Sunday. How bout you let us pop by and see the shop?
                  Last edited by Bumslie; 06-28-2013, 6:44 PM.
                  NRA Life Member
                  WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
                  Originally posted by ivanimal
                  I love you! (some Homo)
                  Originally posted by ivanimal
                  I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                  Originally posted by Kestryll
                  OP you are an uninformed tool.
                  Go Broncos!
                  Go Kings Go!

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    kemasa
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 10706

                    Originally posted by Bumslie
                    And again, once an individual takes the firearm, it's closed. So within that 30 day period, they can add any number of long guns to that single sale, hence it being open! Want to call any of tbose FFL's listed? DO. So again. When you gonna tell us where you work?
                    Incorrect, you need to look at the CA PC.

                    There is no "closing" the DROS. It is not reported to the CA DOJ, except by writing the date on the DROS form, when the firearm was actually transferred. The 4473 is finished when the FFL signs it, but that does not mean that CA allows for adding firearms.

                    Under Federal law, you can add firearms to the 4473, such as handguns, but CA requires a DROS to be submitted for each one. You can transfer, if the person is exempt, multiple handguns, but each one needs a separate DROS, but only one 4473. The waiting period applies to each DROS though.

                    I called a couple of the places that you said and they said no, which conflicts to what you said.
                    Kemasa.
                    False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

                    Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

                    Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      kemasa
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 10706

                      Originally posted by Bumslie
                      Cause I'm so sure you're asking if
                      A dros was open (since you still get to understand what that means), could you add another long gun to it.
                      You just don't make any sense, but other than hearsay, you have no proof that you can add firearms to it and the CA PC that I posted says otherwise.

                      Issue has been covered. You can add to it. Any number of people can attest to it.
                      Nope, wrong yet again. Any number of non-FFL, non-CA DOJ people, etc., which is meaningless. I called two places already that you said would do it and they said no, you can't do that, but still you want to claim it to be the case.

                      The issue is now asking who or what your FFL is. If you're doing everything legally and by the books, why don't you want to give it out? Already received some bad press huh?
                      Sorry, wrong again, that is not the issue. I have not received bad press either. You just want to play games. You are making zero sense. Not adding firearms would never be a problem, but the answer to your question is why would I want to give out the information to someone like you? I would not want to do any business with you since you don't make sense, you make things up and would just be a problem since I follow the law.

                      Heck I'm even going to be in Ventura Sunday. How bout you let us pop by and see the shop?
                      Sorry, closed on Sunday.
                      Kemasa.
                      False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

                      Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

                      Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Bumslie
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 5358

                        I'm sure you are closed Sunday. Lol figures. Don't wanna let the people know eh? I'll be down there again Saturday as well. When's a great time to stop by?
                        NRA Life Member
                        WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
                        Originally posted by ivanimal
                        I love you! (some Homo)
                        Originally posted by ivanimal
                        I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                        Originally posted by Kestryll
                        OP you are an uninformed tool.
                        Go Broncos!
                        Go Kings Go!

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          kemasa
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 10706

                          So please give an actual reference, rather than hearsay, that shows that you can legally add firearms to an existing DROS in CA. There is no issue under Federal law, as the 4473 documents. It needs to be a real reference, not just a claim by someone, you need some backing.
                          Kemasa.
                          False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

                          Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

                          Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            Bumslie
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 5358

                            Originally posted by kemasa
                            So please give an actual reference, rather than hearsay, that shows that you can legally add firearms to an existing DROS in CA. There is no issue under Federal law, as the 4473 documents. It needs to be a real reference, not just a claim by someone, you need some backing.
                            Wanna come down here and watch me do it?
                            I'll buy an SGL-31 and a mossberg MVP. Come on down big boy.
                            NRA Life Member
                            WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
                            Originally posted by ivanimal
                            I love you! (some Homo)
                            Originally posted by ivanimal
                            I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                            Originally posted by Kestryll
                            OP you are an uninformed tool.
                            Go Broncos!
                            Go Kings Go!

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              kemasa
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 10706

                              Originally posted by Bumslie
                              I'm sure you are closed Sunday. Lol figures. Don't wanna let the people know eh? I'll be down there again Thursday. When's a great time to stop by?
                              As I said, I would not do business with someone like you, so never would be a great time for you to stop by :-). I guess you can't win on the facts, so you have to try to resort to other means to try to "win" your case.

                              When are you going to give an actual reference from a valid source which backs your claims instead of hearsay?
                              Kemasa.
                              False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

                              Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

                              Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                Bumslie
                                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Oct 2011
                                • 5358

                                Originally posted by kemasa
                                As I said, I would not do business with someone like you, so never would be a great time for you to stop by :-). I guess you can't win on the facts, so you have to try to resort to other means to try to "win" your case.

                                When are you going to give an actual reference from a valid source which backs your claims instead of hearsay?
                                Aww you're too good for my business. Lol
                                NRA Life Member
                                WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
                                Originally posted by ivanimal
                                I love you! (some Homo)
                                Originally posted by ivanimal
                                I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                                Originally posted by Kestryll
                                OP you are an uninformed tool.
                                Go Broncos!
                                Go Kings Go!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1