I bought a Sig P226 from an FFL that needs SSE. Apparently there is a long waiting list of people trying to do the same thing at this store so it can be months before I can start DROS. I was aware of the list when I purchased the pistol but after thinking about it, Im worried the laws might change before they have a SSE kits for me. Im wondering where I can buy a SSE kit to speed things up for my self.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SSE kit for Sig P226?
Collapse
X
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,854
Posts: 25,152,500
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11674 users online. 107 members and 11567 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment