Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Assaulted Movie - Rancho Cucamonga Screening

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    speeedracerr
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 975

    Originally posted by Mac.
    I will be buying tickets here shortly.. Does anyone know if this is being promoted? I'm sure if we fliered at Ammo Bros and Turners and Bass Pro this weekend that would definitely get enough interest.
    I would have to agree on this... Currently there is only 11 spots taken and 67 still needed. If this movie was properly promoted to the above mentioned shops, selling the minimum shouldn't be a problem.
    EBAY FEEDBACK: EVIL INTENT FACEBOOK PAGE: EVIL INTENT PAINTBALL TEAM:

    Comment

    • #17
      Blazede30
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 17

      Where do i purchase tickets?
      Mossberg 500 (7+1) 12ga
      Glenfield Marlin Model 60 22lr
      1907 Spandau G.E.W.98 8mm mauser(7.92x57)

      Comment

      • #18
        SBsasquatch
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 828

        ^^^+1 I want to know where I can get tickets...+2 for me...

        Comment

        • #19
          Novaholic
          CGSSA Community Leader I.E.
          • Mar 2011
          • 402

          Click on the "ticket link" in the original op on this thread.
          NRA Members' Council of the High Desert President
          Friends of the NRA High Desert (Chairman)
          NRA Member Life
          CRPA Member Life
          NRA Certified RSO, Pistol & Rifle Instructor
          Women On Target Clinic Instructor

          Comment

          • #20
            postal
            Banned
            • Mar 2008
            • 4566

            Got 2.

            Ammo bros/basspro sounds like a great idea. Anyone gonna run with that?

            Comment

            • #21
              t75561
              CGN Contributor
              • Oct 2011
              • 113

              Got Tix?

              I got 4. Even if I can't make it, it's a small donation to the cause!
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #22
                cowboy777
                Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 430

                Just got 5 tickets. 45 more to go.
                sigpic
                http://www.5arrowstactical.com/
                NRA Training Counselor
                Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, PPIH, PPOH
                Chief Range Safety Officer

                Comment

                • #23
                  cavemanarms
                  Junior Member
                  • Mar 2010
                  • 17

                  Alright just bought another 2 tickets, 39 left to go.
                  Come Get Some!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    barracudamuscle
                    Member
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 372

                    Bought 3 bringing my prego wife and my young, impressionable sister in law that's got the gun bug.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Mr Wizard
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 617

                      Just bought two, 35 to go.
                      This is for the Rancho Cucamonga showing. Originally, I was planning on driving to Corona to see it, but now it's only a 5 minute drive. Yeah!

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Mr Wizard
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 617

                        My wife just asked me a question that I didn't consider.

                        Is there a possibility of any of the anti folks like the Brandy Bunch trying to block or picket the showings?

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          XenosAce
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 3165

                          Originally posted by barracudamuscle
                          Bought 3 bringing my prego wife and my young, impressionable sister in law that's got the gun bug.
                          I am curious as to what that means? I ask not for selfish intentions, merely because you put extra effort into describing her.

                          "Yo buddy, you still alive?" -Larry "Pixy" Foulke

                          Originally posted by FremontJames
                          XenosAce, San Diego's finest drunk wrasslin' tranny 'snatchin security guard.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            XenosAce
                            Veteran Member
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 3165

                            Originally posted by Mr Wizard

                            Is there a possibility of any of the anti folks like the Brandy Bunch trying to block or picket the showings?
                            Doubt it since it has not been well publicized. I mean I usually hear about things like this, but I just learned about it less then a week ago.

                            "Yo buddy, you still alive?" -Larry "Pixy" Foulke

                            Originally posted by FremontJames
                            XenosAce, San Diego's finest drunk wrasslin' tranny 'snatchin security guard.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              SOAR79
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 2944

                              Dammit!! I can't go anymore

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                wood carver
                                Member
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 244

                                I just ordered two tickets.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1