Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The "What have you bought in 2006" Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    caoboy
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 2400

    I went from "guns...cool, but not a priority"

    To: " I NEED GUNS!"
    Last edited by caoboy; 07-05-2009, 3:23 PM.

    Comment

    • #77
      bones138
      Member
      • May 2007
      • 364

      At the end of 2006 I had just turned in my issued M4 and was sulking for months until I stumbled upon this beautiful website.

      Comment

      • #78
        JDay
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Nov 2008
        • 19393

        Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

        The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

        Comment

        • #79
          Black Majik
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2005
          • 9695

          In 2009, my lowers are still sitting in my drawer untouched...

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1