Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ontario Gun Show this weekend

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • golfish
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2013
    • 10125

    Ontario Gun Show this weekend

    Good afternoon,
    I'm new to 223/5.56 (hanging around the right people) other then spending too much, can you recall what the cost per round was at this show last month?


    Fish
    It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
    Happiness is a warm gun.

    MLC, First 3
  • #2
    350skylark
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 1129

    i wasnt really looking as i dont have one but i think they were under $1 a round..
    Selling lots of Pistol brass, lots of 38 and 44 mag!
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...4#post15935994

    Comment

    • #3
      bkk6869
      Member
      • Oct 2012
      • 453

      they seem to be hanging right around .70-.85 cents a round. Compare that to .35-.40 cents a round before the panic set in and $1-1.50 a round at panic height.
      I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.

      Comment

      • #4
        Shagdonk
        Member
        • Mar 2012
        • 246

        I'm pretty sure the LAX ammo booth sells .223 Reloads 500rnds for $350 +tax. Which is .76 per round. At least that's what I paid last month.

        Comment

        • #5
          golfish
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Mar 2013
          • 10125

          Originally posted by bkk6869
          they seem to be hanging right around .70-.85 cents a round. Compare that to .35-.40 cents a round before the panic set in and $1-1.50 a round at panic height.
          Brother, I've been watching GB and the price has fallen to .50 cents a round..I kind of hope .357 and .44 would drop as fast..
          It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
          Happiness is a warm gun.

          MLC, First 3

          Comment

          • #6
            bkk6869
            Member
            • Oct 2012
            • 453

            wow i hadn't realized it crept down that much. i tend to follow the "buy it cheap and stack it deep" theory so i haven't looked for myself since pre panic. just been watching casually for friends.
            I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.

            Comment

            • #7
              golfish
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Mar 2013
              • 10125

              I'm just getting back into shooting. I'm an old guy but lucky me I have a son who is 11. I'm filling the safe for him...Everytime we open it up he LOL at the few boxes of 22 shorts I have from Montgomery Wards..
              It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
              Happiness is a warm gun.

              MLC, First 3

              Comment

              • #8
                Superduper2013
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 753

                I think reloads are at the .50-.55 per round mark.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Calplinker
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 1610

                  How about .22. What's that going for?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    350skylark
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 1129

                    from what i remember it was about $8 for 50!i think the value packs were around $40?
                    Selling lots of Pistol brass, lots of 38 and 44 mag!
                    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...4#post15935994

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      adamo360
                      Junior Member
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 67

                      ill be going to the ontario show tomorrow. anyone else attending?
                      Looking for Winchester M1 Garand parts. PM me

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        bsg
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 25954

                        for those of you going... happy hunting. i can't deal with the crowd size that has been in attendance at gun shows in recent months.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          golfish
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 10125

                          Originally posted by bsg
                          for those of you going... happy hunting. i can't deal with the crowd size that has been in attendance at gun shows in recent months.
                          My son and I went last month on Sunday morning (I will be there tomorrow morning) we walked right in around 10am. It wasn't any different then shows from years past.
                          It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                          Happiness is a warm gun.

                          MLC, First 3

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            pluke the 2
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2012
                            • 1926

                            Dont pay more than .50c /round. Prices took a dive over the last 2.weeks.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              el_chojin
                              Junior Member
                              • Sep 2011
                              • 19

                              I went today around 12:30 and there were less than a dozen in line to buy tickets. I bought my ticket online so no wait for me.

                              The longest line was at miwall which went all the way to the end of their booth. It took about 30 mins to get to the front.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1