...or anything else interesting?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Selector switch marking ideas
Collapse
X
-
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it. -
I was going to go with Liberty and Tyranny on mine,but I decided to stick with Fire and Safe as my kids would be using it and I figured I best stick to what they already know. Maybe I will use it on my next build.Comment
-
Ones I've seen...
safe = Parley
semi = Plunder
full = Pillage
safe = stop
semi = go
full = go fast
safe = no-go
semi = gosigpic
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).Comment
-
Ok, I've picked out my wording plus images. I'll post up picks after it's done the first week in June. Thanks guys!Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.Comment
-
-
Getting my lower lasered on Monday, can't wait!Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.Comment
-
Anyone know what company will do engraving after the lower has been milled out? Having issues with that in the So Cal area (IE/HD).
"flaccid" - safe
"Chub" - semi
"Full On Rager" - autoComment
-
Content (safe)
Discontent (semi)
Malcontent (auto)Comment
-
I ended up going with:
SAFE-PACEM
FIRE-BELLUM
AUTO-MOLON LABE
Having issues with pics...Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,410
Posts: 25,147,496
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23511 users online. 49 members and 23462 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment