Saw this article and thought I would pass it on!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"How I evolved on guns..."
Collapse
X
-
"How I evolved on guns..."
Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Tags: None -
Boy, I sure would love for that article to show up on the "mainstream media", but we all know that would never happen. How dare she go against their anti-gun agenda with a succinct and intelligent comment like "completely irrational fear"!sigpic
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan -
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while the bad people will find a way around the laws"-PlatoComment
-
I agree, it would be nice. But we all know they won't.
It doesn't. She is just talking out her a**hole.
True!Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,150
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24372 users online. 118 members and 24254 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment